Memorial - Sisifos

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by Tilda
and apathy thats not _the_ one.
the real one had 4 wizzies and was at a much better resolution. and had someone called elric stormbringer (or elfslayer ?) who was the bloke who died, in it.

Tilda

Still can't find the right movie, your quite right, the movie had 4 wizards in the dark spamming diamond shields with the camera looking down on them, amazing coordination.

Remember is still my favourite tribute video though.

The hofa (Heart of Albion) video you mentioned is also nice.

T

Tilda

i liked the line down the road in one of the video's with the person charachter + guild leading asn as it passed them, people joiningonto the back of the line.

Tilda

D

DroP DeaD

Well I got talking to some from AoR today and we sorta (only planning) decided that we would hold a big Memorial for all realms to attend in Hadrians (Peaceful (hopefully), and his own frontier since he liked RvR) and 1 somewhere in Albion for all his friends and anyone else that wants to come.

The email I got from GoA was useless :| but I will try again tomorrow posible.

Also AoR would like to delay it abit because I was told a few of them knew him IRL and is still overwhelming.

Again sorwie for this thread I normaly rush into things and dont think about them first :|

will keep you posted

/salute

G

Garnet

i liked the line down the road in one of the video's with the person charachter + guild leading asn as it passed them, people joiningonto the back of the line.

Tilda

That was Alaya Angelsoul cleric from server Guivenerre.

and apathy thats not _the_ one.
the real one had 4 wizzies and was at a much better resolution. and had someone called elric stormbringer (or elfslayer ?) who was the bloke who died, in it.

Yeah thats the one. All in hadrians wall where the Wizards are casting their af spells with the tune from Titanic in it.

P

Powahhh

I WILL MISS BRO I WILL

as for the event
because he was loving rvr it is nice to do it in a frontier zone
i believe as said that in emain is not possibly cause a 10yearsold dick can come up and mess the whole shit...and this can be really annoying and tough for us...
i believe HW it is a very nice idea
still i am not (and the other IRL friends of him) in position to log with his char and move him
give us some days to find the minimum strenght to do it
i think you can understand that :\

i am really glad to see the whole daoc community reactin like this
and i bet he is glad too

i have no more words to say
thanx to all of you

S

Strabo

I've got a copy of the correct one. It's called SaluteHD.wmv and it's the 48mb one, not the 22 mb one. It's got the four wizzies on top of a tower spamming spells.

Sadly, I don't have anywhere to host it :(

If anyone has space for hosting, I can upload it.

Users who are viewing this thread