Members map

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
lets face it, even if he came looking for you, the first set of traffic lights he stopped at someone would nick the wheels off his car.
I never realised the level of the scum that go to Twin Lakes tbh, seems there's chavs in the country side, and fat rolly polly parents with fat rolly polly kids.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I never realised the level of the scum that go to Twin Lakes tbh, seems there's chavs in the country side, and fat rolly polly parents with fat rolly polly kids.

I know. Freaks me out when I go to some place like that and its full of trackie bottomed mongs with 3 or 4 scabby, mouthy kids in tow

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I know. Freaks me out when I go to some place like that and its full of trackie bottomed mongs with 3 or 4 scabby, mouthy kids in tow
Tis a shame, because its a pretty good place for kids, but I was looking at some parents faces, who seemed to have a bit more class and they had a sheer face of HELP ME

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
I feel this feature should be removed from the forum with immediate effect as there is a massive danger of identity theft / stalking with this personal information.

Just a hunch but do you read the Daily Mail?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom