Melee speed, styled damage, melee damage, heal effectiveness...

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone got these bonuses fairly high yet? if so noticed any big difference? i heard if i had 10% melee damage and 10% styled damage it would mean the unstyled damage does 10% more and stacks with styled damage Oo

What do people think of the bonuses and how much did it improve your class?i.e what was your heals before roughly and how much after?or how much damage did yours go up after bonuses?

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
i have 8% heal eff and 12% cast speed.. i notice it, but not that much atm.. will get bether when i get them to 20+ though.. if i ever do... :p

Cathul

Fledgling Freddie
Amuse said:
i have 8% heal eff and 12% cast speed.. i notice it, but not that much atm.. will get bether when i get them to 20+ though.. if i ever do... :p

(Melee-/Casting-) Speed, Range and Dmg-enhance get's nerfed next patch to a total of 10%.

/Cathul

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
afaik Healing Effectiveness and Enhancement Effectiveness doesn't get nerfed

Path

Fledgling Freddie
ATM these bonuses are insanely overpowered; I heal for around 185 with minor heal in under a second, and it costs virtually no power (using a font) -> perma PvE healing. Havn't actually RvRed much post ToA, but you don't need a degree to gauge the effect of extra casting speed ;)

For the record Blaen enjoys 25% Heal efficiency/power % bonus/casting speed.

Bodzilla

Fledgling Freddie
25% melee speed bonus is nice.
that coupled with theurgy haste + quickness buff means i swing meh pole every 2seconds :cheers: (for another few weeks anyway)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Path said:
ATM these bonuses are insanely overpowered; I heal for around 185 with minor heal in under a second, and it costs virtually no power (using a font) -> perma PvE healing. Havn't actually RvRed much post ToA, but you don't need a degree to gauge the effect of extra casting speed ;)

For the record Blaen enjoys 25% Heal efficiency/power % bonus/casting speed.

Same here but I also enjoy power-relics. Hi there 230-heals on Minor Apotheosis and cast-time; didnt watch it but MOTA2; 300 DEX and 18% cast-speed in my new SC is o_OOO

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Got 25% cast speed on cabalist and it rocks :D

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
got 11% casting speed, 18% heal eff and 23% powerpool. 22 to pie cap and its almost scary.

with 23 buff enh on 50 moa2 buffbot i almost do same af as second best paladin af chant. i can buff 3 ppl to cap with yellow buffs (except base con, spec af and int. need red for those for best result)

toa bonus is insane powerfull.

kinda pain to get good jewelry

Stranger

Fledgling Freddie
anyone knows any good rings (apart from rogs) with 0 utility and only bonusses like +melee speed +af +hp or something?

was looking for one.. w/o any result yet =(

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Stranger said:
anyone knows any good rings (apart from rogs) with 0 utility and only bonusses like +melee speed +af +hp or something?

was looking for one.. w/o any result yet =(

Only know abalone bracer has 2% melee spd :/ not seen any rings with them.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
My enhancement specced cleric has capped stat and heal bonus, very noticeable difference with both. Necro pet is insanely hard to kill when buffed with MotA4 buffs and maximum stat bonus. God bless pets not having a buff cap :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom