Status
Not open for further replies.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
friggin hell conch you read here mucho o_O
im doing the same thou so nm :p

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I got bored with little 'Ph34r' and let him die. Sucks to lose pets, my last one was a real heart-breaker. To start with it ran away for 3 weeks!!! Then finally on the 4th after spamming peoples houses with "Alright fucker I know you've got my pet, givf it back and nobodys legs get broken" flyers I finally find out which scheming bastard stole him.

So I get him back, next day he's gone again. Showed up at the evil scheming bastards house. I go collect him, lock him in the house, he shits on my bed.

3/4 months later and god knows how many miles walking (not to mention the return journey i'd be carrying a fat cat) I finally crack. Evil scheming bastard +wife who have now been promoted to nice person+wife legally adopt cat.

2 weeks later:

"Hello Archeon, cats been run over" :eek7:

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
Archeon said:
I got bored with little 'Ph34r' and let him die. Sucks to lose pets, my last one was a real heart-breaker. To start with it ran away for 3 weeks!!! Then finally on the 4th after spamming peoples houses with "Alright fucker I know you've got my pet, givf it back and nobodys legs get broken" flyers I finally find out which scheming bastard stole him.

So I get him back, next day he's gone again. Showed up at the evil scheming bastards house. I go collect him, lock him in the house, he shits on my bed.

3/4 months later and god knows how many miles walking (not to mention the return journey i'd be carrying a fat cat) I finally crack. Evil scheming bastard +wife who have now been promoted to nice person+wife legally adopt cat.

2 weeks later:

"Hello Archeon, cats been run over" :eek7:

:( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom