Meezzemerizee Hack's Accs

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noneone

The mini name Mezzmerizzee hacked Montaros armsman at 18/8 ... destroed all artifacts of char , changed lastname , and took all gold of montaro
Posted this just for a Threat to Every1 who knows here and playing at Prydwen server

MooNShinE

Fledgling Freddie
Noneone said:
The mini name Mezzmerizzee hacked Montaros armsman at 18/8 ... destroed all artifacts of char , changed lastname , and took all gold of montaro
Posted this just for a Threat to Every1 who knows here and playing at Prydwen server

You should really put proof up when you put a post like this... Dont know the guy/girl though.

gohan

FH is my second home
and how exactly do u know this cos ruining a persons reputation without proof sux hard

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
i need actually see this charcter running up the ramp near goth dropping all his stuff on the ground.... thought something was up

Smoothy

Fledgling Freddie
Yes give us proof please and perhaps a more detailed version of what exactly happened?

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Meezzemerizee is an idiot sure as image show's (asking a total stranger to send you their CD key and you will send them cash in 2 weeks .... hmm k sure ^^)

But give proof of hack imo !

Attachments

• Elstupido.JPG
    Elstupido.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 260

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
Garok said:
Meezzemerizee is an idiot sure as image show's (asking a total stranger to send you their CD key and you will send them cash in 2 weeks .... hmm k sure ^^)

ROFL at that pic.

bebesaad

Fledgling Freddie
Mezmerize didnt hacked no one ..... she was hacked for loads of items thought

When i lost ^ artifacts (guard of valour / shades of mist / battler / cycloptics eye shield / crocodile tear ring / oglidalish belt ) all level 10 , 3 ebon hide bracers / 30plats / all the armours from my scout i didnt start to call idiot other ppl and never blaimed someone without knowing that he did it 100%.So garok dont call me an idiot because u dont know me and i never called name`s on ther ppl.And montaro found me to get the punish.....well he is the stupid in this because he trust other ppl and give them his password.Sow pls watch your words because i respect ppl and i will like to ahve the same respect.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
bebesaad said:
When i lost ^ artifacts (guard of valour / shades of mist / battler / cycloptics eye shield / crocodile tear ring / oglidalish belt ) all level 10 , 3 ebon hide bracers / 30plats / all the armours from my scout i didnt start to call idiot other ppl and never blaimed someone without knowing that he did it 100%.So garok dont call me an idiot because u dont know me and i never called name`s on ther ppl.And montaro found me to get the punish.....well he is the stupid in this because he trust other ppl and give them his password.Sow pls watch your words because i respect ppl and i will like to ahve the same respect.

GOA log I.P. addresses, they will know who and what was hacked. It is best to report this to GOA instead of posting here without proof, all it achieves is more bad feeling.

Danhyr

Fledgling Freddie
aye Montaro is in my guild...

but there is no proof here of anyone hacking accounts... let goa deal with it, dont slander ppls names when you ave no proof

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
The place for this is RightNow.
Reports have been sent, investigations will be made.
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom