meeting at goa office

G

-gama-

GOA slacky 1: right, we've limited the ammount of people able to use the SI registration page to 80
GOA slacky 2: great, that will mean most people wont be able to use SI until early next week
GOA slacky 1: yeah, which means we wont have to worry about them whining for the next patch for ages
GOA slacky 2: mmm...
GOA slacky 1: yeah?
GOA slacky 2: how about we turn off ALL customer support so that people who lost/forgot/just plain cant use thier subbscripion password wont be able to use SI for weeks!
GOA slacky 1: by ALL customer support, you mean rightnow
GOA slacky 2: well duh, as IF we would bother with INGAME support, or even an EMAIN ADDRESS
GOA slacky 1: great, not lets go eat and take a 5 week holiday
GOA slacky 2: where do you wanna go eat then?
GOA slacky 1: i found an old shed full of big jiucy slugs and snails
GOA slacky 2: GREAT!

O

old.Demerzel

i wonder what noob had the brigth idea to make the camelot-eroupe page like 100mb of graphics that has to load everytime.. :rolleyes:

G

-gama-

probably the same one who thouht rightnow>ingame support, aka /appeal

F

Flimgoblin

hehe Emain address?

10fg Zerg Avenue,
Albion Milegate

and they do have an email address (for subscription problems only)
subscription@goa.com

K

kain_pravus

lol to be honest... I've found my self making the same typo many a time.... Damn Emain, gets to you

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by -gama-
GOA slacky 1: right, we've limited the ammount of people able to use the SI registration page to 80
GOA slacky 2: great, that will mean most people wont be able to use SI until early next week

you mean theres more than one employee at GOA working on DAOC/SI !!! :)

Sorry couldnt resist..

I

inoxx

mmm..

oh oh so easy to make fun of GOA's work. You have absoludely no gratitude for all the hours spent by the technicians to allow you to play late in the evening instead of waiting the following morning. I can't believe that you are so limited that you need to find a whipping boy. damn, how can you be so kneejerk!

i say that for all the other posts much more aggressive and mean than this one which is not that seriously nasty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom