Meaning

M

myrnith

U mean that you wont b able to retrieve your new password though camelot-europe/account ? Meaning people like me whos email is busted is screwed ?

S

Sard-Nair

Yes...
There sending the new subscription passwords and game passwords to the subscribed email address :m00:

S

Sard-Nair

Yep, suppose so, looks like your buying a new account and level'ing! maybe sombody should start a HUGE EXP group to compensate for all the buggered accounts ...

V

vargen

Originally posted by myrnith
oh boy u mean on my personal info i put xxxxx@xxxxx.com , and i dont have accesss to xxxxx@xxxxx.com so im in crap :(
:(

Read the 100 other threads about this.. been talking about it all night.
I have the same problem and we r not alone.. I think theres about 400+ players or more, with this problem atm.

They must come up with something to solve this or they will loose loads of players and IMO this is not the way to quit daoc. Just because GOA are retards i mean..

S

Sard-Nair

He has a point, maybe they'll just crawl back to the first ever time you account was opened, and send it to that email address. But this will probably take ages to work

M

myrnith

thats true, but my email had been changed tons of times, mabe 6-10 times even......might take some time.......... :(

S

Sard-Nair

account trading 4tehwin !

Still doesnt matter, they must of made copies of the first ever subscribed email address on that account...If they didnt then you are royally screwed..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom