me piccy

L

lohamar

well im new to all this but why the hell not give it a try heres me ppic hope it dun come out massive like some others check this link hope it works http://profiles.yahoo.com/darkvein1 enjoy and can't wait to see the comments awoohoo

OK OK jus to make a few things clear here no im not naked im wearing a pair of shorts!!

am on excal/mid
Lohamar 50 thane
wyven 28 hunter
(ghots of valhalla)
and other ickle characters

think ima have to change the pic :(

if anyone else would like to post a pic of themselves here plz do all is welcome ;p

A

**Aligro**

clver move using yahoo's profile system to host you :great:

T

Tasans

[Guild] Alaria:"omg loha posted a nude pic"
[Guild] Lohamar:"yeah baby no i just got up actually and im wearing shorts!"

O

old.yaruar

Originally posted by Tasans
[Guild] Alaria:"omg loha posted a nude pic"
[Guild] Lohamar:"yeah baby no i just got up actually and im wearing shorts!"

Phew, would hate for people to start posting naked pics, as I'd scare the lot of you :D

O

old.Tohtori

ny-naked.jpg

O

old.LandShark

surely this needed to go in the pictures thread? ¬¬

S

Sigurd

1) There is a twocking great big thread on this very page where everyone else is posting their ...pictures.
2) Put more clothes on, you'll frighten the children.

F

Flimgoblin

he hit new thread instead of post reply...

so the vultures close in to peck at his remains.....

V

Vell

posted by Tasans
Vell is beginning to scare me!

I'm beginning to scare you? Me? I haven't posted nekkid pics of myself yet...

T

Tasans

Please master Vell, yes i whipped lohamar around today, yes ill spank dd tomorrow, please dont throw me to pits with korgano. :uhoh:
Master Vell? Why are you stranding me with yaruar? Why are you dragging us to that trebuchet? Master Vell...? <faints>

V

Vell

Originally posted by Tasans
Please master Vell, yes i whipped lohamar around today, yes ill spank dd tomorrow, please dont throw me to pits with korgano. :uhoh:
Master Vell? Why are you stranding me with yaruar? Why are you dragging us to that trebuchet? Master Vell...? <faints>

Erm, you seem to have forgotten that Vell has boobies :p It's Mistress Vell to you!

And I don't know about you, but I certainly whipped Lohamar around, twice in fact. Stupid thanes thinking they can /duel a mend-specced healer and win....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom