Me? Noob!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Yes thats right i am teh biggest most 1337 talking n00b in the world, now call me a n00b even more i love it!

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
Tsabo said:
Yes thats right i am teh biggest most 1337 talking n00b in the world, now call me a n00b even more i love it!
erhm lol?? n00b :(

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
STFU-Bucket.jpg

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I just got an abusive pm from Tsabo, however i know him IRL and im pretty sure some lamer has got his FH details.

Probably left himself logged in at the LAN cafe :(

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Bahumat said:
I just got an abusive pm from Tsabo, however i know him IRL and im pretty sure some lamer has got his FH details.

Probably left himself logged in at the LAN cafe :(

heh, pretty clumsy :p

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm, ok not used my FH acc in yonks. Got told about the PM and the post by Bahumat who is as he says a RL mate of mine. Sorry to the FH community for the stupid posts that have been made. Most likely by some moron in a Lan gaming centre I used to go to. I will make sure they remove my acc dtls from the computers 2moro morning.

If anyone else recieves any nasty PMs from this acc, I can only say sorry. I will try and get this stopped asap.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Kaun_IA said:

The whole reading thing is so over rated ^^

Tsabo said:
Hmmm, ok not used my FH acc in yonks. Got told about the PM and the post by Bahumat who is as he says a RL mate of mine. Sorry to the FH community for the stupid posts that have been made. Most likely by some moron in a Lan gaming centre I used to go to. I will make sure they remove my acc dtls from the computers 2moro morning.

If anyone else recieves any nasty PMs from this acc, I can only say sorry. I will try and get this stopped asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom