me, IRL, finally

T

tris-

Originally posted by sharma
is preston anywhere near stockton?

stockton is near me :puke: and preston is fucking miles away.

also stockton + thornaby = fucking shit holes i feel sorry for you.

S

Sigurd

Do what the computer says:

computer_infoscrollkill.gif

N

Novamir

a townie is a sportswear clothed bored breed of person who hangs outside Threshers(sells alcohol) in evenings and chucks stones at cars, that sort of thing. usually aged 12-16.

S

Sharma

Originally posted by n3wbie
stockton is near me :puke: and preston is fucking miles away.

also stockton + thornaby = fucking shit holes i feel sorry for you.

well i dont live in stockton, i genralise it cos nobodies heard of ingleby barwick, teh massive housing estate ^^

B

BrassMonkey

Ingleby Barwick snobs rofl, it's a soulless place. I live near it, town called Yarm, not so many townies and Club M.

Oh and on topic:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha really this is fucking funny! More pics and class comments plz...

S

SFXman

To conclude this story, just about all people there happen to be butt ugly. I am referring to the women/girls in the pictures of course.

S

Sharma

Originally posted by -Warhawk-
Ingleby Barwick snobs rofl, it's a soulless place. I live near it, town called Yarm, not so many townies and Club M.

i go to Conyers there, ya know the big shithole of a comprehesive school?

B

BrassMonkey

I went there since second year and did my A levels there. Now at Teesside uni so still living in Yarm right near the school.....f'ing schoolkids. And that place has too much fuggin money! They got astro turf pitches being built now?? wtf!?

Anyhoo sorry for hijack...

S

Sharma

yeah lol, i give it about 1 1/2 months before it gets the ground on it torn up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom