/me gets all excited...

O

old.Hive

ladders are fun sure, but leagues are always far more fun for clan competition

seeing as NGUK seem to have let down the Savage League in the provision of servers, BW is gonna be the only league, or at least the only one worthy of my attention. Well done!

big clans vs unknown talents = surprises

lets bring it on!!

O

old.AntiPop

I feel excited too!! If only I thought we'd have enough ppl in time to register :(

15 and counting

Anti

F

Fergus

Glad to hear that you are looking forward to it. :)

A quick update as things stand. We have at present 18 signups for the league so far, still a couple of weeks till sign ups close aswell so things are looking good :)

We are looking at the league probably starting around the week of the 3rd of September so plenty of time to recruit some more members, hopefully ;)

At this rate we hope to have possibly 24+ teams which will be great for a league setup. So if you are considering joining up but have questions you would like answered first, drop me a mail and ill try and answer anything you throw at me....with a bit of luck ;)

Cheers,

Fergus.

Fergus@Barrysworld.com

O

old.AntiPop

mwhahaha

Hmm I think fergus wants me :)

Well if I sign up with 15+ and have till Sept to recruit more I can't see a problem.

See you on the fields of war etc etc :p

Anti

edit = smiley face-lift

O

old.AntiPop

indeed

I do feel like this will be one interesting aspect of BWT2L. There are a lot of clans talking about entering it tha have just got things together. A lot of them have backgrounds in other FPS's and they've moved across to T2 for 100% team play. How they do against the [OLD]'s here will be very interesting *strokes pointy Ming like beard*

;)

Anti

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom