me: a crossrealmer...

Funkybunny

Banned
since this is the only way to get a fair fight... well.. that has to be so...

Hello.. im grimree.. a lvl 50 valewalker.. rr3l0 at the moment.. and f*cking tired of zergs, strafelaggers, stealthadds... (no dont tell me QQ)

seems like the only way to get a good fair fight... (wich is much more fun then 5000000 rp imo) is to arrange duels... so..

any melee class... from any realm.. send me a pm here or contact me on irc.. name is Fake or Fake__ or something like that.. i hang out in #daoc.prydwen if you want a fair fight... you decide if you want ranged start, buffed, unbuffed... we set up a meeting place and have at it... as long as no strafing is included im happy with it.. and to the gm's or ppl who say this is against coc... i dont really care.. ban me if you like... this is the only way left to get a fair fight these days...

to the flamers.. and there will be alot of you in this thread... i just know it :)

this is like the last attempt to get a good fight going without h aving to do /duel challenge first..

so... pm me here or on irc if youre after a good clean fight...

let the flaming begin.. if only 1 fair fight gets out of it... its worth it... if 1 ban comes out of it... /cancel ;)

Aeicaan

One of Freddy's beloved
afaik its only against CoC if you arrange a duel and a winner.. meaning rp farming a dude that does nothing.. i might be wrong but we tried that on exc some night and it worked out kinda good until ppl started adding on the duels etc :twak:

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
maybe take it a bit further and arrange a tournament, all solo unbuffed rounding robin ( all face all ) all ml - arti - ra - buff usage > free.

otherwise i am game... been banned off daoc.prydwen ( dunno why ) reach me in some other channel:

daoc.maelstrom, prydwen.stealther, publicenemies, etc

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
:drink: Duelling aint illegal per se - its only illegal if it has a prearranged winner...I'll fight ya if i can get IRC to work with my Pally...In a week or two when i finish his SC stuff :)

Evita/Kalh
Minstrel/Paladin

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Always wanted to duel a valewalker with my inf!
She doesn't have ToA SC yet and will be unbuffed! If you're around after midnight, will try to contact you ;)

Aussie

Banned
yes with a 10 min timer before you're worth rps again he can make 6k if he wins 6 duels in a row! such rp farming, i'd report it instantly if i saw this happening :rolleyes:

Funkybunny

Banned
first of all... wow.. i didnt get flamed.. i did NOT expect this to come from fh :)

well.. im up for any fight... im also up for a duel arena or a arrangament with lots of fun duels. :) cya all in odins soon.. and cant wait to start slap'in on that infil.. as long as you dont strafe.. it should be a very fair fight :)

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Aeicaan said:
afaik its only against CoC if you arrange a duel and a winner.. meaning rp farming a dude that does nothing.. i might be wrong but we tried that on exc some night and it worked out kinda good until ppl started adding on the duels etc :twak:

Check up on the CoC : https://faq.camelot-europe.com/cgi-...nl_JnBfY2F0X2x2bDI9fmFueX4mcF9wYWdlPTE*&p_li=

For those who cant be bothered to follow the link...

CoC said:
About duels.

Many players have been wondering what was the official stance of the event team regarding duels. In order to answer this question, we need to clarify what is hiding behind this simple word; duel.

- The unexpected duel, one versus one, leading to the death of the escape of one of the two fighters.
- The organised duels with “healer” classes, able to bring back to life slain players.

In the first case, it is an honourable (or not so honourable) duel, with which we have no problem as long as it is unplanned and exceptional.

In the second case however, we face an alteration of the game, allowing players to do what we call “RP farming”, the act of “farming” realm points doing many “controlled” duels and sparing the healing classes. For such situations, we will not take direct sanctions against the players even if it is an alteration of the Gameplay. However, do not be surprised if your whole party is slaughtered by wandering guards, friendly jousts have no place when there is realm war going on!

Cavex ElSaviour

Fledgling Freddie
it still doesnt say anything about pre-arranged duels where the healing class isnt spared, thus rp farming isnt in the question. and besides, this stand is out of date, with the timer they have rp farming can only be achieved when it involves a room, 2 hibbie pbaoers and 100 brainless albs

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
GoA and mythic have said that organised duels are fine but not encouraged.... they also said that ppl running into the duel and killing everyone around is also fine, duel in a frontier expect to die / get adds.

/em remebers those mass early morning duel sessions near MPK in emain

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
lo m8s

i will be quite happy to duel peeps not for personel gain of rps buit for fun.....will stop at killing if i can if fight not too close lol...
jamie duel u soon i hope
:cheers:

Funkybunny

Banned
if its the rp who are the "legal stop" for this... what if we slap a mob right before the duel starts? that way we wont be worth any rps.. is ppl still willing to do this?

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Funky.... I'm game :D don't have irc though.. and can't be arsed to search for (free) clients and how it all works.. so if you could contact me on (preferably) icq or msn... that'd be sweet :)

and ohw.... ain't got arti's... and no outside buffs.. only those that one can lay on themselves :D

I'm RR2L7 or something btw...

Funkybunny

Banned
oooh... well.. if you dont use instas.. im up for it :p even though i KNOW im going DOOOOOOOOOOWN on that one :p

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
well... I've got a vale on excal..... and my experience is that they are damn effective :) so I'm not quite so sure if you are going down... pretty much afraid I'll be eating dirt, but I'd love to try though :D
would be fun :)

Lannovar

Fledgling Freddie
Im always up for a 1 on1 with my merc, im often roaming odins solo, i know for a fact we have had a couple of encounters Grim, you hit hard m8, im not giving you range next time ;p dont want to be on 65-70% health before i even get to you.

See you out there

Funkybunny

Banned
Lannovar said:
Im always up for a 1 on1 with my merc, im often roaming odins solo, i know for a fact we have had a couple of encounters Grim, you hit hard m8, im not giving you range next time ;p dont want to be on 65-70% health before i even get to you.

See you out there

well m8... next time you see me... do a /bow and i will engage in plain melee (will also drop buffs... if i have any) :) yeah weve had a couple of good fights... always an honour to fight a class player /mil

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Rawr! Been waiting for something like this. If we are talking unbuffed duels you might as well lie down now and make it easy for yourself. ~~

Could we ask Requriel (did i spell that right?) to setup a nice arena or something... a Coloseum would be nice. Cya out there. =)

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
yeah i dueled u a while ago around 2 weeks i think with Enid :)

You where all happy how it was a nice fair fight in Odin's gate :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom