ME 3..

Poag

m00?
That bar has nothing to do with what ending you will get. The only thing that does is tell you WHEN you can do the final mission as long as you are past the minimum marker. The effective military strength is what determine which of the endings you will get (coupled with if you saved or destroyed the collector base).

I've done 3 final missions with the bar at 100% and still haven't gotten the "best" ending because my effective military strength isn't at 5000.

So that bar is somewhat misleading because even at 100% you won't get all the endings if your at 50% readiness.
Sorry disagree. I've got my multiplayer up to 100% now and reloaded a save a hour or so before i fired off the ending. Got exactly the same ending as I did before when I had 50%.

I've also gone through the bink video files and confirmed that all the endings I got were marked as "Good".

The bar changes if you get a Good or Bad ending, if you just scrape over the bar, you get bad. If you have a full [or fullish] bar then you get the good endings.

Thats how it appears to me, how all the reviews i've read and what other people have said to me.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
There are still differences.

The higher effective military strength you have the "better" the ending will be.

Here's a list of all the breaking points in EMS and what it does to the ending/what choices you get to make.

Obviously a spoiler so don't click if you don't want to know. :)
http://gametipcenter.com/mass-effect-3-endings-list

So that bar is still missleading because that in and of itself does not determine what ending you get because it max out at (iirc) 3000 EMS.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Found an interesting video with a theory on the 3 different choices. And why it all is a lie, from ME1 to the end of ME3...

Lots of ingame end scene video footage so spoiler alert again.

Couple that with...

That it takes a while to get enough EMS to survive (won't survive unless you have 4000+ EMS and chose destroy) and it kinda makes sense because it gives the reapers that much longer to indoctrinate shepard.. So if you have 3999 and below EMS he lose to the indoctrination and "die".

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Enjoyed it a lot, although I made a huge mistake and got locked into the final set of missions without a way to escape them. Thankfully I can still go back and head to Eden Prime, amongst other quests that were outstanding.

No romance for my character though, art mirroring real life etc :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
No point with the romance in this game because the ending(s) are so retarded... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom