MAYBE the FE of this week will be the last galla raid ill make

X

xfear

People attitude goes down and down, they prefer to focus pull their own items, they dont like the raids, all PvE guilds are dieing, and their members joining to RvR guilds, people become selfish and selfish and they whine for all the things.

this is just only a MAYBE , lets see how goes this FE , and ill think what will i do

If i leave doing galla raids, and i close the galla point list, will be for theese reasons i told here, not for some selfish things u can think

BTW - i would like more participation etc, I still need my neckie with end regen 3 xDDDDDD , well without jokes, we all need many FE items, and we all have to do our best imo :pPP

but when i make a FE, sometimes i get sad couse of people's attitude

bye and thnx all :p

P

poma

respect for organising the raids, but you should also respect other poeple's right to kill the mobs themselves in focus groups if thats their play styles. Its not selfish it's their choice which is certainly as valid as yours.

Not everyone want to do 'points'.

Pity about the formor crash.

cheers

Poma

B

boni_ofdavoid

It will be a great shame if it is the last one. Dont listen to the people who whine, there are a lot of people who enjoy the raids and the chance to get their hands on the best items that hib has to offer. Most of all, your lottos have been fair, far better than any raids that people made in the past.

I think its only natural that less people want to go these days. Typical galla items have crashed in price/demand, due to a lot being farmed with focus, guild raids and also the number of FFA raids that you have made. We will never get the same large turnours as we did when every item that dropped was a new and uber treasure.

Cya Sunday.

E

enli

Originally posted by boni_ofdavoid
It will be a great shame if it is the last one. Dont listen to the people who whine, there are a lot of people who enjoy the raids and the chance to get their hands on the best items that hib has to offer. Most of all, your lottos have been fair, far better than any raids that people made in the past.

I think its only natural that less people want to go these days. Typical galla items have crashed in price/demand, due to a lot being farmed with focus, guild raids and also the number of FFA raids that you have made. We will never get the same large turnours as we did when every item that dropped was a new and uber treasure.

Cya Sunday.
dito :)
2 loyal voidritches at ya service :D

C

carleone

do what u want...and nerf those focus pulls quickly they kill our raids.

.......XfearIsPadawan ;O

C

censi

reason the attendance is down, I would put more to just bordem of Galla, than attitudes. After all, didnt you join LA for more RVR?

From a personal view I cant be botherd doing any big raids now for no other reason than Im just bored of the place.. I think most people feel the same.

to be honest though you can do a big raid with like 70 people and have maybe a 5% chance of getting 1 item you might want for 5 hours work. Go in there with a couple of friends and spend 5-6 hours farming and come out with 5 items each... this kind of fooked up galla in a big way.

Lets hope they get it right with TOA i guess.

X

xfear

lets see how will they farm their items, with toa , and without the focus pull xDD, btw im up for making new raids in toa dungeons

X

Xeanor

Galladoria items are all crap compared to ToA ones :|

S

sharon_corr

I'm very sorry Xfear...
I enjoyed your raids so far, been in two of them and both went wrong. But let me say one thing: i wasnt there because i wanted an item or super xp or money. I went there because i wanted to have fun. And i did, rest assured!

Maybe not all of the players want or need a special item, now with ToA on the horizon. But its an opportunity for us hibbies to be _together_ . If we cant fight a damn NPC together, how are we supposed to defend our relics then?

Even if some of you got bored of Galla, its understandable after all, no pun intended, there are still a lot of newbies (me included!!) who havent seen too much of it, or never seen the Summoner, or never seen the dragon. So what about us, then? Who's gonna show us all these places if people just dont give a damn...

Come on guyz... lets have fun... together!

A

Aloca

Yes the focus pulling has somewhat fucked it for stealthers mostly becouse well easmarach stinger. not many focus grps can kill him.
But all other classes get their drops from other bosses/mobs

X

xfear

Like goa said, they will no bring a new patch, till 1.65 one , that means, that we will no have ToA till febreary, or March, 4-5 Months . In 4-5 Months I wasted my Verdant Spear, from 100% dur to 5% dur, and I'm a Weaponcrafter, that can repeair my own weapons, so ...., If people are waiting for ToA , u have to know, that youre armor/weapons can maybe go to 0% dur before, if u are a little active etc

A

azshara

Originally posted by Aloca
Yes the focus pulling has somewhat fucked it for stealthers mostly becouse well easmarach stinger. not many focus grps can kill him.
many stingers around imo ;d
not many using them tho.

S

squalion

Originally posted by Aloca

dont wanna blow my own trumpet but its easy with 5-8 people in focus grp :x

O

oblivion_6

damn xfear :(

what youve done so far has been great for us and the realm

will be sadly missed if it stops

however it seems its just the way the game is going with everyone out for themselves and a fast buck :(

Z

ZeroHero

If you stop before i get Broodmother Fang i'm gonna break down and cry...

L

liloe

hmm...perhaps some ppl don't know that the galla alt epic torso rox...and that you get it mostly from the big bosses (i.e. primals)

so c'mon peeps...join the raids more (was ill last raid, couldn't come, sry :( )

P

PJS

Originally posted by oblivion_6
however it seems its just the way the game is going with everyone out for themselves and a fast buck :(

Im not :p ;)

D

Demolay

Make yer own - the boss killing techniques widely available on the net

Users who are viewing this thread