Maybe its me being simple.....

G

galacticmammoth

Without wanting to make myself look like some sort of simpleton, could someone explain the registration process to me? I finally registered my DAOC and SI in the early ours of Mon morning but then I was asked to input my Sub login and password, which I haven't recieved. I tried to register again, but ofcourse my account details and cd keys were already registered....

Being the geek that I am, i went and bought another copy this morning, created a new account and the same thing happened. After I clicked validate i got a blank screen which eventually took me to the account login screen

Basically I was wondering if there's noramlly a delay in getting you logins/passwords etc or if its due to all the problems I've been reading about with registering SI

Or have I just cocked up.

Twice :)

A

agreiloth

it can take a while before you receive your email.. but buying the game twice hmm :D.

try to mail subscription@goa.com with your personal details and have them resend you login/pass if you havnt received them after a day.

Remeber there's two logins/passwds

Your gamelogin (for loggin on to daoc ofc =))
And your sublogin for loggin on to the account page tp update payments/change password/activate SI etc.

G

galacticmammoth

Cheers dude :)

I was gonna take one back to game anyway, or does that make me evil ?

G

galacticmammoth

Ok, just to clarify, I AM simple and should have checked through the forum first :)

Hope to see you all in the game soon

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by galacticmammoth
Ok, just to clarify, I AM simple and should have checked through the forum first :)

Hope to see you all in the game soon

you will, if you'll wander around in Albion/Excalibur or Midgard/Prydwen, do give me a shout and I'll see if I can help you out a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom