Maybe coming back while i wait for WAR

Derwent

Fledgling Freddie
Hello all,

Its very unlikely anyone will remember me as i wasnt very big back in the days... lets see if i can find any old friends....

My main was Derwent, pally in Guardians of Power...

But anyways i have a few question to ask..., im not interested in anything beyond the classic as that was when this game i feel for me was at its best.

1) What has happend to my char... will they still exsist on prydwen?
2) can i transfer these char over or do i have to start a new lvl 1 char on the classic servers?
3) do you pay for the classic servers?
4) i have read that there is 3 classic servers, which is the best for Brits?
5) Peek times is the PVP busy?
6) Add anything else that would be interesting to know

Thanks all... and i miss this game really badly but it was never busy enough once WOW came out.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Classic Servers were clustered, only one now.

If you want to play classic, rather reroll in US. The only servers that're healthy in EU are the german ones, french ones in second place.

For english ones, well, someone said something about 60 players being logged on in Mid, what I thought at first was: Wow, haven't seen that many in ages.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
usually anywhere between 20-25 hibs online including buffbots. I guess Goa still think the population is viable though :p

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
usually anywhere between 20-25 hibs online including buffbots. I guess Goa still think the population is viable though :p

GOA/fanboi's " there is nothing wrong with the population, its just a seasonal dip....." :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom