Max Payne 2

B

Belsameth

see other thread, donw the page.

besides that, I friggin adore it. now playing working on my second time through it to savour more of the dark story....
it's as great as the first....at least

C

cHodAX

Hmm I checked the page before I posted but my weary old eyes seem to have missed it, not the first time that has happened ;)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Getting it tomorrow from my shady underworld contacts to...review (makes it nice and legal in my opinion)! Quite excited about getting it! :D

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by Cap'n Sissyfoo
Getting it tomorrow from my shady underworld contacts to...review (makes it nice and legal in my opinion)! Quite excited about getting it! :D

Now't wrong with that in my opinion, just make sure you buy it if you like it ;)

M

mirieth

someone sent it to me via ftp the other night, it's pretty good, usual generic shooter (although bullet time is as ever rather fun).

the story is much the same as the first one, cheesy and predictable as fuck. nothing special but worth buying for the many rainy days indoors ahead this winter.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

If its anything like the first storyline (which I am sure it will be as it is written by the same guy) then it will be fucking awesome!! The original script was just sooooo well written! I loved it! :D It was such a cliché filled noir story that anyone who hated it should be shot! :eek:

~slaps Mirieth for not agreeing with my views~ :eek:

M

mirieth

it was a good story, i just found it so cliché filled and so cheesy that it just didn't keep my attention very well.

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by Cap'n Sissyfoo
If its anything like the first storyline (which I am sure it will be as it is written by the same guy) then it will be fucking awesome!! The original script was just sooooo well written! I loved it! :D It was such a cliché filled noir story that anyone who hated it should be shot! :eek:

~slaps Mirieth for not agreeing with my views~ :eek:

I think I like the story of thisone better...

O

old.tRoG

And here's me, just played through the first one for the first time the other day :p

Bullet time is the most fun you can have staring at a computer screen with your trousers on.

M

mirieth

go get the second one, then, more of the same with better graphics ;)

O

old.Dillinja

Max Payne is released from prison and deemed a hero by all. He then teams up with some woman he meets and they go on a murderous rampage together, or at least that's what I can make of it.

C

Cush

Games like that are usual able to keep me interested for 5-10 min then i have to do something else

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom