Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Just heard a commercial on the radio for Max Jet
"Fly business class. Cheap enough to fly the entire family: £999 return"

So with a family of 4, thats just £4000 ! Oh yeah thats soooo cheap lol

Business Class ain't that amazing tbh

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
That is teh cheap for business class tbh - depends as well where that is a return to - if its New York I wouldt bother but for Vegas or somewhere longer haul I sure would!

Still - could always fly BA , dress ok and just ask for an upgrade - saves loads doing it that way - got First Class back from New York doing that - twas great - "more champagne sir?" "well hell yeah :)"

We got upgraded to sorta medium class - world traveller plus -on way out and first class on way back - we saved I think it was over 3grand each doing that ...result :) (wasnt worth the 3k tho tbh unless you are a premiership footy player type income and 3k is more like 3 quid.)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
evzy said:
That is teh cheap for business class tbh - depends as well where that is a return to - if its New York I wouldt bother but for Vegas or somewhere longer haul I sure would!

Still - could always fly BA , dress ok and just ask for an upgrade - saves loads doing it that way - got First Class back from New York doing that - twas great - "more champagne sir?" "well hell yeah :)"

We got upgraded to sorta medium class - world traveller plus -on way out and first class on way back - we saved I think it was over 3grand each doing that ...result :) (wasnt worth the 3k tho tbh unless you are a premiership footy player type income and 3k is more like 3 quid.)
hehe most people dont realise if they look presentable they generaly are the first ones asked to be upgraded
Fortunately for me my dad works for BA as a engineer, free flights \o>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom