oh its a streaming movie btw

tips

Fledgling Freddie
nice vid pity u cant see the utheres health bar to see how fast it drops or not

apart from that realy nice vid m8

keep em up

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
u write way too much.. it is possible to see what happens without u tellin ;)
and, dont fight the same ppl 3-4 times :/ gets boring

except from that, very tough class, still need to find the perfect way to rape em

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie

except from that, very tough class, still need to find the perfect way to rape em

Else you can just outrun em, you're pretty good at that since you outran a mincer.

thergador

Fledgling Freddie

notes take
ill watch how much text i use
more people will do in future.
however thats the thing its only one days footage hence the same people but was get sick off peeps saying maulers are one button class hence the vid.

if you watch the 1st bit theres a few clues how to kill maulers
ie life tap caster, two or more tanks, static tempest. from my own experience maulers are easy if you can kill them quick or keep the from casting the spells
nice vid pity u cant see the utheres health bar to see how fast it drops or not

apart from that realy nice vid m8

keep em up
bottom center of the screen is my hp ,pow, end, there name there, hp

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Else you can just outrun em, you're pretty good at that since you outran a mincer.

it got so easy.. new hastener 10 min and higher speed + perma sprint.. + turn and snare when mincer gettin too close without losing hastener.. just stop chasing me from alb to hib or whatever long time.. ^^

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
it got so easy.. new hastener 10 min and higher speed + perma sprint.. + turn and snare when mincer gettin too close without losing hastener.. just stop chasing me from alb to hib or whatever long time.. ^^

I thought that only worked if you hadn't been in any fights so what's your next excuse? Oh, maybe Ging hit the nail, you got a hastener tucked in your handbag?

Nice try thou.

for Brad: It wasn't my mincer who chased him, I was grouped with a mincer thou and we chased him for a little while but he outran us.

Everz

FH is my second home
I thought that only worked if you hadn't been in any fights so what's your next excuse? Oh, maybe Ging hit the nail, you got a hastener tucked in your handbag?

Nice try thou.

for Brad: It wasn't my mincer who chased him, I was grouped with a mincer thou and we chased him for a little while but he outran us.

you were grouped.. end of discussion

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Less writing as other people have said. Everyone knows what a stun graphic looks like, it doesn't need spelling out.
If your going to write stuff over the top at least spell it properly.. Think I counted at least 4 blatent spelling errors.

Fairly sure the BM you were fighting just used charge to escape you. Looked from the Vid like you were trying to accuse him of cheating tho.

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH

Nice try thou.

lol, ofc i hadnt been in combat when its still on.. u really should know that lol :touch:
ah well, i could have been using speedhack tho.. up to u :drink:

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Less writing as other people have said. Everyone knows what a stun graphic looks like, it doesn't need spelling out.
If your going to write stuff over the top at least spell it properly.. Think I counted at least 4 blatent spelling errors.

Fairly sure the BM you were fighting just used charge to escape you. Looked from the Vid like you were trying to accuse him of cheating tho.

ill try and sort spelling out (i have dyslexia) so it quite often looks fine to me (be thank full i got firefox with spell check or you would prob be complaining about my spelling here to)

also aluvuka the bm if i thought he was running speed hack i wouldn't have /bow or put it in video (speed hack looks way different seen it on shards often enough)

but again points taken

re-rendering with less text over layers will paste here when done

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom