mauler class ?

lovelyinfil

Loyal Freddie
How do i know if we got enough personal relics to activate mauler class ? how do i know how many we need ? etc. etc.

ta xD

razeredge

One of Freddy's beloved
Its not a personal thing, its a realm thing, need a certain number of relics in one spot at the same time, (15 i think atm, though changes every tuesday), as for when you'll know when its unlocked, keep an eye on here, or look for mauler trainer in camelot (will be none there until its unlocked)

Kaomond

Fledgling Freddie
I think it sucks ass that we have to pay for an expansion with a new class in it but can't play that class until the realm unlocks it. As far as i'm concerned if i had paid for it i should be able to play it, at the very most they should have made it a fairly easy personal quest to unlock it on your account.

If i had actually bought the expansion (instead of someone buying it for me thinking they were being nice) i would have demanded my monmey back by now.

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
I'd guess that some realm (alb or mid) will open the mauler class on this tuesday, when the number of relics that are needed will be reduced to 10. I'm guessing that is a number that will be doable on our low-pop server. I'm afraid that hibs will have to wait for the tuesday after next that when number is decrease to 7 (and even then it will be hard with their low-pop).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom