Maubastets - The named Crazed Lion

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
I have been roaming the Stygian Delta and Land of Atum for 2-3 days now, and no sight of this lion. I am looking for the Healers Embrace as you might have guessed.

Any tips on how i can find him will be apreciated :)

Also looking to trade Healing Embrace for Golden Scarab Vest, and Folls Bow, + 1 scroll for each

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
ok, i have worked oute an idea.

The named sacred lion wandering around from nomad camp to nomad camp, might hafto get killed by a crazed lion in order for Maubastets to spawn, the reason for i have come up with this idea, is that i have read the scrolls, and they say the the owner of the Healers Embrace is good friends with the Mausekhmet Nomads, and the Mau, and so is the named Sacred lion wandering around. And the scholars hint to that the owner of the cloak, got turned into a lion in some way.

I need some help to test this idea, couse i cant take enugh hits from the orange con sacred lion, and her 4 yellow con followers to bring them ower to the crazed lions.

Any1 think this sounds interesting and want to help me test this idea, post here :) only need 1 or 2 pallys realy :)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Amuse said:
ok, i have worked oute an idea.

The named sacred lion wandering around from nomad camp to nomad camp, might hafto get killed by a crazed lion in order for Maubastets to spawn, the reason for i have come up with this idea, is that i have read the scrolls, and they say the the owner of the Healers Embrace is good friends with the Mausekhmet Nomads, and the Mau, and so is the named Sacred lion wandering around. And the scholars hint to that the owner of the cloak, got turned into a lion in some way.

I need some help to test this idea, couse i cant take enugh hits from the orange con sacred lion, and her 4 yellow con followers to bring them ower to the crazed lions.

Any1 think this sounds interesting and want to help me test this idea, post here :) only need 1 or 2 pallys realy :)

Dont understand it. Im a druid and ofcourse tried everything too, so far 0 (ofcourse). But how can the owner be good friends with mau's and mausekhmet nomads? They drop the scrolls for the cloak; in order to get the scrolls you will most likely screw your faction with them right ?

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
afaik the scrolls will drop from Setians too... and in Necropolis.

But I've only heard of people getting them from mausekhmet nomads etc... will need to ask around some more and find the best place to farm.

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
scrolls = easy to get. The artifact = uberhard xD

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Puppet said:
Dont understand it. Im a druid and ofcourse tried everything too, so far 0 (ofcourse). But how can the owner be good friends with mau's and mausekhmet nomads? They drop the scrolls for the cloak; in order to get the scrolls you will most likely screw your faction with them right ?

What i was trying to say, is that maybe you would hafto get a crazed lion to kill the named Sacred lion to get the named crazed lion to spawn, as new crazed lions spawn oute of every corpse killed by a xrazed lion... and the "original" owner of the cloak, was good friends with the mau, and the nomads, the scrolls says that, and the schoolars says that there might be a conection between the lions and the healer that owned the cloak, so what i thought was that maybe the original owner had been turned in to a lion, as a "phantom" spawn from the corpse of Maubastets, and that might meen that you have freed the spirit of the healer that originaly owned the cloak.

Path

Fledgling Freddie
Isn't nearly that complicated, just have the lion kill Pedubastet (kite him into the lion if needed), then kill the lion.

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Path said:
Isn't nearly that complicated, just have the lion kill Pedubastet (kite him into the lion if needed), then kill the lion.

But the problem is geting the lion to spawn, and i saw the named Sacred lion wandering around with her guards, and started runing through some ideas :)

Traia

Fledgling Freddie
Kahland said:
scrolls = easy to get. The artifact = uberhard xD

Actually, otherway round...

Artifact is easy peasy to get, the scroll 2o3 is the hard part.

Isn't that right Blaen/Nee? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom