Matrix: Reloaded ... Reloaded

W

WPKenny

Since new trailer for the 3rd Matrix film came out I decided to go back and watch the Matrix: Reloaded again hoping to make some sense of it.

On repeated viewing this film gets a LOT better. Instead of going "WTF???". I now reckon I understand it all and it makes my anticipation for the 3rd film so much sweeter hoping I'm right.

*****SPOILER ALERT...or not******

Dunno if this is really a spoiler but I was sitting ther listening to the Architect's speech near the end of the matrix2 and things really started to click into place. I have a REALLY strong suspicion that the Agents are previous versions of "The One" that were re-integrated into the core system.

The Architect says that Neo is the 6th incarnation of "The One" so it got me thinking and I realised that there's 5 agents in total. 3 in the first and 2 in the second.

I also reckon that the 3rd films gonna be a whole new journey of discovery as, in theory, they should have the same abilities "Real Life" as in the Matrix since it's all just a computer program built to control them. They just need to beleive it's the truth just like they got Neo to beleive he is "The One".

They underestimated Neo's power and thought he would fail in his mission to save Trinity and that the human race would indeed die. Instead he saved her instead of re-starting the Matrix and now he's able to show them how to beat the "Real Life" matrix too.

Of course this is all just bollox I made up but after watching the film for the second (or is it third?) time it makes SO much more sense and I enjoyed it more than the first time I saw it since I wasn't simply sitting there thinking "WTF?".

S

Sir Frizz

Originally posted by WPKenny

The Architect says that Neo is the 6th incarnation of "The One" so it got me thinking and I realised that there's 5 agents in total. 3 in the first and 2 in the second.

I really do doubt this.

And in any case, there are more than just two new versions of agents Reloaded. If you remember Neo fights 3 of 'em at the start.

Still, an interesting thought. :)

Though i'm especially looking forward to the showdown with Neo and Smith, cliched, but still exciting i'd imagine.

Plus we'll be getting a closer look at what the real world looks like. In the preview clip, it shows that giant head thingy (complete with a distinguishable human face - buh?), and the sky has cleared somewhat, which suggests to me that no-one gets liberated from the matrix.

Another thing; why does Neo have no eyes? Event horizon, here cometh The Matrix ya ya!

J

Jonaldo

I reckon he'll wake up at the end of Matrix 3 and it'll all of been just a bad dream and then it'll all end.

But then again I don't see what all the fuss is about either of the first two Matrix movies so am just a miserable grumpy bastard who has read far too much of people reading different perspectives into bland action films with too much cgi in them.

P

plightstar

Re: Re: Matrix: Reloaded ... Reloaded

Originally posted by Sir Frizz
Another thing; why does Neo have no eyes? Event horizon, here cometh The Matrix ya ya!

He went blind after stopping that Sentinal at the end of the second film.

S

Sar

No he didn't.

He gets blinded in the fight with Bane with the arc-welder in Rev.

Users who are viewing this thread