Material Costs

D

Duryn

Tried a search but couldn't get what I wanted, I'm looking for one of the sites that has the actual material costs for crafted items and the price per retry.
Anyone know of one?
Thanks.

M

Meatballs

Keltor's excel sheet hasn't been updated in a while, and hasn't got the lvl51 armours on (doubled stitched etc)

A

Alrindel

Keltor's sheet also has quite a few mistakes in the high level items, unfortunately, and the salvage/retry amounts are way off because salvage has changed (in Hibernia at least) since it was made. I've been meaning to go through and check the arcanite ones but I'll wait for the next time Gorre comes up with the Excalibur database, since it's going to cost me a couple of platinum to do it... :rolleyes:

C

Col|

I use Keltors sheet, if its wrong, anyone know where to get a decent list then? One thats up to date.

D

Danya

AF 51 cloth / AF 102 other armours are craftable...

C

Col|

Originally posted by sharma

Meh?

explain please

Basically, its the armor factors that can be crafted by Legendary Tailors/Armorcrafters, these are people who have 1000+ in their chosen craft, bit like Legendary Weaponcrafters who can make lvl51 weapons, which do dps 16.5 if they are 100% quality. ;)

D

Duryn

lvl 51 = lvl 50 + RR5(rr5 increases your af and damage cap, basically giving you another level)

C

Col|

Originally posted by Duryn
lvl 51 = lvl 50 + RR5(rr5 increases your af and damage cap, basically giving you another level)

Yeh, that too. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom