Match Start Times

G

greendemon

Could do with a bit of clarification on the match start times..

For instance, my Clan is down on week one, as 6-8pm.
So, what exactly is the start time? 6, 7, or 8pm?

Tbh, I will have a real problem getting a Team together much before 7:30. There must be other Clans with similar constraints. How will this be addressed?

F

FragFodder

The times 6-8 mean that your slot/session on the server starts at 6 and ends at 8. Please be there for the start of your session, that way we can get the games played with time to spare.

I understand and realise that 6pm may be a little early for some clans but we've only got Tuesday night and 9 slots on 3 servers. I've done my best with what i've had to work with.

If its that big of a problem for MCP I'll see if I can swap you with another game or we have a spare slot on the third server 10 - 12.

If its still not possible to get something sorted i'll see into booking one of the BW public bookables. However I'm not overly keen on doing this coz it'll be a pain to get slots and could end up postponing matchs for upto 2 weeks. Not Ideal considering the timeframe for this league is 5 weeks.

What more can I do?

If any other clans have issues like this TELL ME NOW send an Email:
FragFodder1@Barrysworld.com

Once the league kicks off, those times are set in stone and you'll have to use your wildcards.

FF

Users who are viewing this thread