Mastery of water ....

K

Krakatau

From the notes about the ToA Master Levels:
----
The Mastery of Water Realm Ability will increase the length of time you can hold your breath and stave off drowning.
----

Good thing potions are available :D

D

Deletium

50 Krakatau CrazyCrafter™ <LGM Weaponsmith capped @ 1085 skill> -gimped warrior
50 Medicus The Melee Healer™ <LGM Spellcrafter capped @ 1049 skill> - aug healer
50 Onoi <LGM Tailorer capped @ 1165 skill> - summoning SM
50 Ronniejames <Noob in clownish colours> - gimped SB
50 Dream - shaman Buffer supreme
50 Medicusa - healer pac/mend
50 Greensleeves - dark RM
50 Caveman - savage
50 Medicinae - shaman cave
50 Bavald - thane
46 Loreley - berzerker (people say they're gimped - I'd say they kill fast as hell :] )
43 Ritchie - hunter
41 Candice - My love - <LGM Armorer capped @ 1165 skill> <AFK on vacation in Hagall> - skald
40 Krakel - BD
+ a few more...

lol ... seen the sun lately ? :p

Well yea.. good thing we're gettin potions :)

T

Twaize

50 Krakatau CrazyCrafter™ <LGM Weaponsmith capped @ 1085 skill> -gimped warrior
50 Medicus The Melee Healer™ <LGM Spellcrafter capped @ 1049 skill> - aug healer
50 Onoi <LGM Tailorer capped @ 1165 skill> - summoning SM
50 Ronniejames <Noob in clownish colours> - gimped SB
50 Dream - shaman Buffer supreme
50 Medicusa - healer pac/mend
50 Greensleeves - dark RM
50 Caveman - savage
50 Medicinae - shaman cave
50 Bavald - thane
46 Loreley - berzerker (people say they're gimped - I'd say they kill fast as hell :] )
43 Ritchie - hunter
41 Candice - My love - <LGM Armorer capped @ 1165 skill> <AFK on vacation in Hagall> - skald
40 Krakel - BD
+ a few more...

Nah he is swedish... But some casters should get a breath underwater spell that they can cast on everybody!

R

Roo Stercogburn

I used to have Mastery of Water. As fluff goes, its fun.

One of the things I can't help wondering about is if you get rezzed underwater, then lag you'll just die again because you couldn't get a potion fast enough.

The underwater breathing potions may have an interesting effect on how long groups can camp an area.

K

Krissy

Originally posted by Twaize
Nah he is swedish... But some casters should get a breath underwater spell that they can cast on everybody!

A bubblebot should beable to do that

K

Krakatau

Originally posted by Deletium

lol ... seen the sun lately ? :p

Well yea.. good thing we're gettin potions :)

I'm afraid I have to face the sun everyday going to work, unless I work the nightshift ofc ;)

G

Gaeswen

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn

The underwater breathing potions may have an interesting effect on how long groups can camp an area.

Alchemy Potions ? Alchemists can create potions (greater nereid potion) that have 20 charges and last for 30 minutes, allowing the player to move at 90% normal land speed. (plus speed buffs).

Thats 10 hours off one alchemy potion , unless these things cost a fortune it wont matter too much im afraid...

R

Roo Stercogburn

Bah trust you to have researched this :D

Take into account though that most people's forward planning ability ranks along with that of lemmings that think "I love sea breeze on my face" and it might have that effect though :)

V

Validus

make it cheaper and change it from 3% faster to 5% and i'll consider getting it for the quests

D

darbey

Jesus Krakatua u wanna be careful of RSI .

U a fan of PvE by any chance?

K

Krakatau

Originally posted by darbey
Jesus Krakatua u wanna be careful of RSI .

U a fan of PvE by any chance?

RSI ??

Back in my days RSI= Red Sector International...
SOme crackers/virus makers or whatever it was..

J

.Jos.

/emote Medical Dictionary Mode

Repetitive Strain Injury

Injury from doing the same thing lots

K

kallora

Having tested it to death (literally)
Kallisti has MoW 3. She holds her breath for about 45 seconds... then she takes 4% damage per 3 seconds, which takes about 85 seconds to kill her.

You get rezzed.. .you start to hold your breath... you guzzle a breathing potion... you carry on and try to get the fishy taste out of your mouth... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom