Mastery of the Art

N

Northstarr

Anyone know if this ra is worth it? other than moc its the only usefull ra that needs aug acurity 3, which is an extra 6pts and as a theurg i probly wont be getting moc.
are those 6 pts better spent elsewhere?

A

Arnor

spend those 6 pts on mastery of the arcane, that one helps your casttime. just mythic that fucked up with the descriptions. honest guv.

N

Northstarr

sry shud of said wot i have atm
i have..
aug acurity 2
serenity 2
avoidence of magic 2
wild power 2
mastery of magery 2
mcl 1

the 6 pts for aug acurity can be used to get any of those up to lvl 3 or wait for siege bolt/purge
not sure on what to do atm :/

O

old.LandShark

Personally I'd save for purge... apart from the obvious benefits, bear in mind also that your group doesn't get PBT while you're CC'd.

A

Aussie-

I've done some tests with MotA2 and MotA3 With my Sorcer

44 Shroud of Senility Enemy 3.0s/1m 12s/0s Rng: 1875 Area: 400 (Enrg) 21 power

188 Dex / MotA2 -> 7 casts in 16 sec = 2,285 sec casttime.
300+ Dex / MotA2 -> 8 casts in 13 sec = 1,625 sec casttime.

188 Dex / MotA3 -> 10 casts in 22 sec = 2,2 sec casttime.
300+ Dex / MotA3 -> 16 casts in 25 sec = 1,5625 sec casttime.

I

infernalwrath

I have mota 3 on my theu and i cast like crazy when i am buffed. I personally think its worth it cause i do low damage atleast i can nuke fast to make it worth.Also mota 3 makes alot of difference when u are unbuffed :)

K

K0nah

fractions of a second count and moa2 is definiately worth it imo, not sure about lvl3, lotta points for another 3%.

the good thing is the 3% seems to scale with buffs, so while u will notice a small improvement unbuffed that turns into a LARGE improvement when fully buffed.

X

Xeanor

This is the best RA for any caster.

Get it to level 3.

O

old.Wildfire

Depends on class I guess, I went straight for MOTA 3 with my sorc and haven't looked back, great RA.

B

belth

BIG NUMBERS! Go WP5/MoM5!!! Really, looks to be a nice RA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom