Mastery of stealth

risser

Fledgling Freddie
Is mastery of stealth even worth getting? Please let me know your opinions.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
without it you will be an easy target for other stealthers out there, so yes you need it, and atleast MoS 3 imo.

swifteagle

Fledgling Freddie
If your a bitter and twisted archer <like me> ;) who went through the days of detect hidden without camo being around and assassins seeing you from miles away then you could go MoS4 or 5 and stalk them for a change.

The other bonus with MoS is you move faster in stealth,even with MoS 3 you'll notice a difference and can usually spot an enemy stealther at the same time as he spots you IF your camo is up anyway.

At worst it'll save you being PA'd alot of the time and at best you can get off a crit shot and maybe 2 more normal shots,with MoS5, if the enemy is a bit sleepy ;)

On the other hand if your more the sort of archer that prefers to fire from inside towers or keeps its probably not such a great thing to have.

risser

Fledgling Freddie
ok from what I understand camo counters mastery of stealth and it doese not work from assissans to assissans. So it only really helps you see bow classes without camo up and minstrels. This is according to the description of RAs in camelot herald.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
risser said:
ok from what I understand camo counters mastery of stealth and it doese not work from assissans to assissans. So it only really helps you see bow classes without camo up and minstrels. This is according to the description of RAs in camelot herald.

That's correct.

Assassin MoS is better than Archer MoS becuase of detect hidden.
So Assassin with MoS 4 has "about" same visibility as a MoS 5 Archer... unless archer has cammo up :)

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
risser said:
Is mastery of stealth even worth getting? Please let me know your opinions.

Mate i dont think you will need MoS in Beno Gaurd Tower. ;)

What you need is Plasma TV and a fridge up there.

Tosen

Part of the furniture
I've used diff. RA's on my scout, and found that MoS5 is the most fun :)

Crit. shot + 2-4 rapid fire shots on any stealther before they reach you :D

Meradesh

Fledgling Freddie
MoS 5 doesn't grant you to have the jump, land crit +1+ shoots it's the best you can get , but as detection checks each 3seconds you can see poping assasins in front of you with MoS 5, still a very nice RA to full bow archers.
trained in 50 stealth, assasins can see me at MoS 4 range camo down.

Thlauni

Fledgling Freddie
Got MoS4 now and am mainly sniper specced. I must say I love it, and think I also would love it as melee, but perhaps wouldn't be able to afford it.

Good to see enemy assassins further off, but it is priceless for moving speed. Drove me nuts when I only had stealth, u moved at a crawl.

Is actually also good for restealthing purposes as ur "bubble" is reduced so easier to stealth I belive (not 100 percent sure the mechanics works like this though)

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
I have MOS4 on my hunter and 35+14 in stealth. I have high MOS simply
bcos Im so very very gimped when it comes to melee. Now I can see NS/Infs
and have a chance to get away. I have since long lost count of how many rr1-2's that killed me... :p Im rr4L5 myslelf. I usally get off 3-5 swings with my spear and 1/3 is usally evaded. Im free rps tbh.

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Starwind said:

lolz so true, not much use for MoS at the top of Beno guardtower tbh :)

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Starwind said:

so true :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom