Mastery of stealth bugged?

Nemue

Fledgling Freddie
Havent done any thorough testing to back this up, but a number of observations has led me to believe that Mastery of stealth is bugged.

I got both a shade and a ranger, and testing MoS5 on both of them to see what its like, when i respecced to MoS5 on my shade i asked another shade with lower MoS than myself to help me test it, so i could see from how far i should expect to see other assassins, to my surprise we both saw eachother from the same distance, which wasnt far away at all (a rough estimate would be 300-350 locunits away), Also from a few runs to mid and alb, i never see enemy-assassins until they are virtually standing on me, given a 625radius stealthdetectbubble i recon i should see ppl a fair bit before they're on me. Detecting archers doesnt seem to be suffering from the same issues tho, can see archers from quite a distance away.

Just curious before i do any further reasearch on this, if any other assassins are experiancing anything similar.

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
From the herald:

" Doesn't affect detect hidden classes when they are detecting other detect hidden classes. (Meaning it has no affect on assassins detecting assassins.)"

Nemue

Fledgling Freddie
Kokelimonkelmedisin said:
From the herald:

" Doesn't affect detect hidden classes when they are detecting other detect hidden classes. (Meaning it has no affect on assassins detecting assassins.)"

so the logic is that a class that doesnt have the detect hidden-skill at all, can detect "detect hidden" classes better than those with the detect hidden skill.

makes perfect sense "sigh"

Cutri

Fledgling Freddie
Got MoS 4 on my Ranger and not been popped from stealth once, however I do see others a fair distance away :)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
As I said, MoS 5 rocks :p

I managed to get down 2 SBs at Bold last night (afaik there was a 3rd one) and I think the 1st one didn't even realise what hit him. You can actually doulbe crit on them :clap:

Also on tests I have done with an NS standing next to me (literally, on the next PC) who had MoS 3, I'll tell you that the difference is quite a lot. I had a clear advantage over the NS both in speed and detection range. However I should also say that I have 35+15 stealth while the NS has 34+15.

Anyway, that's my two cents.

A shar ranger melee specced, with items to match the spec using mos5 and rr7+ will kill any assasin there is toe to toe, both can use whatever tricks and RA's they have.

- Interssting, isnt it? :D

/edit, Tho throw in a SL from the assassin and it's the oposit... atleast i think :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom