Masterpieces for the people "in the know"

B

belth

I'm selling Masterpiece cloaks of all kinds, for the people who are starting their preparations in advance for Spellcrafting. It is possible to imbue cloaks like armor and weaponry and the highest possible level for a cloak looks to be 47 and as a masterpiece that gives you 28 (29 quoted about ingame points on VN) points to deal with and you don't have to care about that crappy lvl45 epic cloak or something even worse. You can even choose what the cloak looks like from 6 choices (from left to right):
Dressy Cloak, Fancy Cloak, Fine Cloak, Regal Cloak.

dressy_cloak.gif
fancy_cloak.gif
fine_cloak.gif
regal_cloak.gif

Also selling regular non-hooded and hooded cloaks.

The 4 cloaks of which the pictures are I will sell for 10g for one and the regular ones for 5g, masterpieces only. The price is high compared to material costs, but do you think many tailors are willing to sit and make cloaks for those sums and the amount there's market for? I doubt ;)

I've 2 masterpiece hooded cloaks in "stock", will make more on demand while you wait. The 2 1st ones will go for 3g as a starter.

Read VNBoards or DAoC Tradeskills forums to confirm cloak imbuability. You have to add a suitable proc/reverse-proc/charge with Alchemy to make the cloak imbuable, but consider this - another item to put a charge on and it cost you... 5 to 10g?

Buy now.

PS. I know most will think this is a joke :p

B

belth

10 orders sofar :) Bump btw. I'll do these till I get too bored.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

I would like to order 3 masterpiece cloaks, preferably the dressy cloaks.
See sig for ingame characters.
Regards, Glottis

A

alithiel50

I'd like a masterpiece hooded cloak, please.... give me a shout in-game ;)

B

belth

I'll be doing cloaks most of tomorrow I see :p

I have to remind people that you can't see the quality of the cloak anywhere currently, so you'll have to take my word for it being 100 qua. :twak: Mythic :mad: No refunds, not until SC gets here. If the cloaks I've made aren't MPs then, I'll make new ones for free.

O

old.Wildfire

I'll take a dressy and a hooded please. Will contact you in-game tomorrow.

O

old.Fangrim

I will sell the same cloaks for 5g. Hell, I might even give ppl a discount!

10g - that's insane!

B

belth

You're nuts Fangrim, 1k+ in tailoring and going to make cloaks...

B

belth

With the current amount of orders I'll be making... 800 cloaks on average.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Damn, I would have prefered 3 hooded cloaks also :)
Can I chance my order still? :)
Regards, Glottis

B

belth

Yep, I haven't done any cloaks today yet (on lunch break atm, guess what I'll be doing for 30 mins? :p)

BTW, making those 4 textured cloaks for 5g/MP is not worth the time spent, killing 2 greens in DF is faster and gives more profit :p If you still decide to sell them for 5g, I'll order 200 on the spot, expecting delivery today ;)

F

Flimgoblin

Yeah! imagine the difficulty of getting to 110 tailoring to make masterpiece cloaks!

D

Danya

If I were alb I'd take a hooded. As it is I'll just make myself one or something, not hard to get the 20 tailoring or whatever you need. ;)

O

old.Fangrim

Belth wrote:

5g, I'll order 200 on the spot, expecting delivery today

Erm...

Umm...

I think I'll go hunt some mobs ;)

I retract my bids :p

B

belth

Damn, I was just reading DAoC Tradeskills forums last night and that wasn't there.

I'm putting a hold on the orders until there's news posted by a Mythic representative about what's going to happen to it. Sofar nothing and if they do leave it ingame, I'll resume business. In the meanwhile, I'll tinker around with shitty cloaks and SC templates. Damn Mythic if they take this out of the game, it's such a nice little business and imbuing cloaks is only good for everyone as there's like 2 cloaks that can't be made with the available points (Grand Summoner and Glacier Giant cloaks) :( Even the Afanc cloaks are shitty. Everyone had/has a nice shot at getting a GOOD item, even if they couldn't afford a full 99/MP set of armor/weapons.

On another note, getting enough in Tailoring to make MP cloaks isn't hard (or too time consuming), but it's boring to make those cloaks - I made a bucket load of cloaks on my lunch break, got 2 MPs at the end to show for it. That ~30 mins can be better spent elsewhere, eg. farming money on greens, should net 50g or more, if doing it in DF and selling the emerald seals.

I still have the orders written up and will keep them until further notice.

B

belth

Saw a post from Pendragon boards being quoted and apparently 1.55 removes the alchemistic way of imbuing cloaks, but Mythic won't touch the ones made in 1.54. Now I just hope GOA patches to 1.54 first. If yes, business will resume.

F

Flimgoblin

I imagine they'll allow different material cost cloaks at some point....

B

belth

I suspect a 99 lvl51 cloak's gonna cost in 1.55+ what a bit overcharged 1.54 MP cloak costs - with the exception that the 1.54 has stats and a charge but the 1.55+ one doesn't... In other words, stupid choice by Mythic.

R

Roalith

The cloaks can be proc or reverese-proc imbued to make them lvl 47 I believe it is. This gets 'fixed' in 1.55.

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by belth
Saw a post from Pendragon boards being quoted and apparently 1.55 removes the alchemistic way of imbuing cloaks, but Mythic won't touch the ones made in 1.54. Now I just hope GOA patches to 1.54 first. If yes, business will resume.

Yes, 1.54 will be coming first!! Curse GOA if they do 1.55 at the same time..it will give us a disadvantage, which isn't nice :|

O

old.LandShark

/em also prays for 1.54
Got 40 MP hoodies in my vault, will be trying outrageously unlikely overcharges and giving the rest to guildies & friends :p

One other point, you can imbue them with buff charges rather than a (useless) proc or reverse proc. Not sure how expensive it is to keep a 10-charges-of-str/con cloak topped up, but hey :p

B

belth

I'll start making them cloaks after christmas, so I'll be contacting people who've placed orders on wednesday or thursday ;)

O

old.LandShark

What's that you say Belth? You don't want to spend christmas day churning out cloaks? :p

B

belth

Originally posted by old.LandShark
What's that you say Belth? You don't want to spend christmas day churning out cloaks? :p

Not home on x-mas eve, dunno about x-mas day but I sure as hell won't touch anything to do with mindnumbing cloak manufacturing :p

K

K0nah

3 Regal Hoodyz plz or if u cant do regal hoody then just plain hoody will do :p

T

Tleilax

can anyone explain the "i want to imbue my cloak"-bug plz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom