Masterpiece Guidance wanted

arl_dem

Fledgling Freddie
I need some nicely crafted masterpieces, but before I ask someone to craft them, I'd like to know about the bonusses.

As I've heard, a tailor for instance, could craft a masterpiece which already has like an extra bonus on it.
Can someone explain to me how this works ? Or correct me if I'm wrong and try to explain what's really going on ?

Regards

Sorin

Banned
I need some nicely crafted masterpieces, but before I ask someone to craft them, I'd like to know about the bonusses.

As I've heard, a tailor for instance, could craft a masterpiece which already has like an extra bonus on it.
Can someone explain to me how this works ? Or correct me if I'm wrong and try to explain what's really going on ?

Regards

Looks like you missed the patch notes man.. so i'l give you the hole lot

TRADESKILL CHANGES AND FIXES

General Changes and Fixes

- Crafted item quality is no longer considered when determining the number of imbue points an item has. All crafted items now have the maximum number of imbue points for their level. For example, all level 51 crafted items have 32 imbue points. All level 49 crafted items have 31 imbue points.

- There is now a 30% chance to skill up woodworking by repairing doors that are within 50 points of your skill level to repair. Example : You will gain skill points if you have between 200 and 249 points in woodworking on a wood5 door.

- All crafted weapons will now have a 5% bonus to their chance to hit. This bonus makes crafted weapons equal to Artifacts and Champion weapons in their ability to hit players or monsters.

- The harp recipes in Fletching for Albion and Hibernia have had their skill requirements upped to fill in gaps, allowing players more options for skilling up at those ranges.

- Tinctured bows (and crossbows) now have appropriate sellback values that take into account the added cost to craft them.

- The Wreath, Crown, Circlet, Steeple Hat patterns have been removed from all hat recipes.

New Recipes

- New specialty shield recipes have been added to Weaponcrafting in all three realms. These new shield recipes feature the predetermined 5th slot bonus.

- Craftable harp recipes have been added to Fletching in all three realms. These harps range from levels 26 to 51 and include versions with the predetermined 5th slot bonus.

- Roleplay hat recipes are now available for armorcrafting and tailoring in all realms. Recipes range from level 31 to 51, including specialty recipes for hats with the predetermined fifth slot bonus. The available hats are listed below and are available for all armor types :

Albion : Woodsman's Cap, Jester Hat and Tarboosh
Midgard : Fur-Trimmed Cap, Wolf-Head Helm and Winged-Helm (Valkyrie only)
Hibernia : Woodsman's Cap, Leaf Hat and Antlered Helm

- Humanoid and Monstrous costume potions have been added to Alchemy for each realm. Please note that the costume potions cannot be used in any RvR zone.

Titles

- Tradeskill rank titles are now available via the /title window. Once selected, the rank title will display underneath your character's name.

- To switch the rank titles to a different tradeskill, speak to the appropriate tradeskill trainer, and then use /title. For example : If you are currently set as an Armorcrafter and wish to display your Weaponcrafter rank titles instead, speak to the Weaponcrafter trainer to switch the titles.

Legacy Crafter Rewards

- Steward Elirnus, Steward Arva, and Steward Barnas, located in the capital cities, are offering gifts to those who already had significant skill in a tradeskill at the time of the patch. These gifts will allow the crafter to guarantee their chances of creating a masterpiece item. Their charges are limited based on the level of skill the crafter already possessed.

- Crafters with 400 to 999 skill in their primary tradeskill prior to Version 1.87 will receive a Major Crafter's Focus with 5 charges.

- Crafters with 1000 or higher skill in their primary tradeskill prior to Version 1.87 will receive a Perfect Crafter's Focus with 10 charges.

- Crafters that have skilled up in a tradeskill prior to version 1.87 will receive a special title to recognize their achievements. The title "Honored Crafter" will be issued out to any character with 400-999 skill in their primary tradeskill. The title "Revered Crafter" will be issued out to any character with 1000 or higher skill in their primary tradeskill.

Restriction Removal

- Characters can now skill up completely in any tradeskill. The system of primary and secondary tradeskills (where secondary tradeskills were capped according to the current skill amount the primary tradeskill) has been removed.

- Tradeskills no longer have class restrictions. A character can choose any tradeskill.

- Characters can now have multiple tradeskills. To pick up a tradeskill a character does not have, speak to the tradeskill trainer. Please note that there is no limit to the amount of tradeskills a character can have. Your character can now choose and skill up in all of them.

Skill Increase Changes

- Skill increase chances on tradeskills are now standardized according to the recipe's con.

- You will have a 45% chance to receive a skill increase on red con recipes.

- You will have a 55% chance to receive a skill increase on orange con recipes.

- You will have a 45% chance to receive a skill increase on yellow con recipes.

- You will have a 30% chance to receive a skill increase on blue con recipes.

- You will have a 15% chance to receive a skill increase on green con recipes.

- You will not be able to receive skill increases on grey con recipes.

Failure Changes

- Critical failures have been removed from the tradeskill system. You will no longer lose craft ingredients upon failing to craft an object.

- Failure chances on tradeskills are now standardized according to the recipe's con.

- You will have a 32% chance to fail on red con recipes.

- You will have a 16% chance to fail on orange con recipes.

- You will have an 8% chance to fail on yellow con recipes.

- You will not be able to fail on blue, green, or grey con recipes.

Time to Craft Changes

- Craft times on recipes are now standardized according to the recipe's con.

- Grey con recipes will take only 40% of the normal craft time.

- Green con recipes will take only 60% of the normal craft time.

- Blue con recipes will take only 80% of the normal craft time.

- Yellow, Orange, and Red con recipes will take the normal craft time.

Quality Changes

- The minimum crafted quality is now 96%. Crafters will now have, roughly, a 24% chance to craft an item that is 96%, 97%, 98%, or 99% quality.

- Masterpiece (100% quality) chance has not been changed.

Overcharging

- The overcharge system has been changed so that the quality of spellcraft gems are no longer used to determine the success or failure of an overcharge. Overcharge success or failure now relies solely upon the quality of the object being spellcrafted, the number of points overcharged, and the skill level of the spellcrafter.

- At 1000 skill, a spellcrafter has a 10% chance to critically fail a 5 point overcharge on a 100% quality item.

- Critical failures are now defined as failures in which the spellcrafter explodes and spellcraft gems used are destroyed. The item being spellcrafted is no longer destroyed with a critical failure.

Tradeskill Tool Adjustment

- Tradeskill tools with the bonus to skill gain will no longer use a charge on every craft attempt. The tool will now only use a charge when the bonus to skill gain was needed to receive the skill up. As a result, this will extend the life of these tradeskill tools.

- Tradeskill tools with the bonus to minimum quality will no longer use a charge on every craft attempt. The tool will now only use a charge when the bonus to minimum quality is needed (i.e. if you naturally make a 98 with a 1 minimum quality bonus tool, then a charge is not used). As a result, this will extend the life of
these tradeskill tools.

And here is the link for sigil armor

The Camelot Herald

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom