Masterpiece Arcanium Sabre - 1H Slash. 16.5dps, 3.6spd

P

Pin

Well, big grats to me, I made a Masterpiece Arcanium Sabre (16.5dps, 3.6spd) :clap:

Therefore I'd like to auction it, but due to the mess auction threads have been turned into recently, I'll do this as an in-game auction at the Camelot Round Table, on Saturday (23rd Nov) evening at 9 GMT.

I'll set up a chat group for bidders. PM me (Katou) 15-30 minutes beforehand if you want to bid on the item.

(Winning bidder must be able to pay for item within 1 hour of the auction closing.
Diamond seals are acceptable as part payment - value 10g/seal.
If the highest bidder fails to pay within an hour, the second highest will then have an hour. If he fails to pay I'll declare the auction void and respec Pin to Slash ;) )

Also have a masterpiece Heater Shield (the big, square, large shields), and a masterpiece Round Shield (small) - just PM me an offer on these, I can't be arsed auctioning them ;)

(48 Jambiyas so far without a masterpiece though) :(

And in the words of Jesse:

Tonight, I'll be mostly making'... Polearms.

S

Sibanac

I'll take one of those Jambiyas, 98 or 99 qual will do. Let me know your price.

J

josh_dk

Originally posted by Pin

(48 Jambiyas so far without a masterpiece though) :(

Sry on your behalf Pin :-(

I hate it when that happens, but sometimes u might actually have to do 100+ tries to get a masterpiece...

Makes it kinda hard to give a fixed price on the expensive stuff :-(

I think its a good idea to do the auctions on a CG to avoid the mess of these lasts auction threads.

Will do the same when I have some Items to auction, I haven't had great luck on getting MP's

N

)nick(

What's so messy about my bid of 1p in this thread! Pin giv ok!

P

Pin

Originally posted by -nicolas-

Nothing messy about your bid, but look at some of the other auction threads from the past week. I'd rather not have to post every 10 minutes to declare that a bid is invalid as it was posted by someone not from Albion, or not even from the server.

Therefore I'd like to auction it, but due to the mess auction threads have been turned into recently, I'll do this as an in-game auction at the Camelot Round Table, on Saturday (23rd Nov) evening at 9 GMT.

If you're unable to be there at that time, give a friend the cash and let them bid on your behalf.

J

josh_dk

Originally posted by -nicolas-
Nothing really I suppose, except he did say auction was to be held in chat group on saturday :)

And the last few auctions held on this forum have been thoroughly sabotaged by people who where making bids for fun, without actually having a character on the excalibur server.

Just log on to the server on saturday in time for the auction and pm Pin at that time for cg invite

P

Pin

Slight bump to say the MP Round shield has been sold.

T

Treniel-

ditto with a 100% slash polearm (poleaxe) name it and i'll buy it :)

P

Pin

Bumping as the auction is tonight.

Message Katou between 8.30 and 8.45 if you plan on bidding.

Also both MP shields have gone. List of other items in stock are in my pricelist thread.

O

old.LandShark

suggestion: put a link to your pricelist in your sig, please =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom