Subbiz

Refresh action.

Thread Thread Starter Replies Views Rating Last Post
Masterpiece 1h Axe for sale ( 1 2 3 ) Jimli 59 1256 25-10-02 19:11
by old.Varg

check out "views" :p

J

Jimli

Agaton had asked me several times to make a double-bladed Axe at 100% for him. I finally agreed to do it and he starts bidding here. :)

Anyway, since I had completed that axe he must pay for it and can't afford to also buy the cleaver.

Deathrace_king has made his 1st post since registering in this thread. Hasn't put his charnames in and I heard he is a Reallife friend of agaton who was fooling around.

So the axe goes for 4.3p to Raid and for 4p to Varg

M

-mamba-

Axe is nice :clap:

But deathrace, VERY childish to just fool around like u did, practically I guess I lost the 200gold which I had to lend from Horsma (because i would have bid 4.1plat after Varg's bid).

Maybe that was your purpose, dunno and dont really care either. And ok thats not a big amount etc but it's more a matter of principle.

For future reference I'd suggest to hold an auction somewhere, svasud/gna/whatever so you would actually have to be there logged in with a character placing your bids.

J

Jimli

Originally posted by -mamba-
For future reference I'd suggest to hold an auction somewhere, svasud/gna/whatever so you would actually have to be there logged in with a character placing your bids.

Got that suggestion from more people and seriously considering it.

S

Subbiz

Re: Re: Re: Re: eh sub?

Originally posted by Pin

That's just what it says at the bottom of your page due to where you are.

For me (being in UK), Barrysworld reports times in GMT. Says 17:13 now.