[RUNE PRIEST] Master Rune of Speed

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
I am 21, have 6 pts in the Path of Valaya, and according to trainer I should have a 2 sec cast ability to inscribe a rune on the ground called "Master Rune of Speed". However, it is not in my abilities book. Anyone know where I can find it?

Amok

Fledgling Freddie
With mastery trees, you have to spent the points to get to that level, then spend another point on the ability... click the ability next time you get a mastery point and then train and you should get it.

Personally, I skipped that one tho.

swifteagle

Fledgling Freddie
Have you actually bought the ability ?

For example for the first ability in a mastery line you need to spend 3 points in the line and then a further point actually selecting the ability and training it.

For the second ability you'll need to spend mastery points up to when it becomes available and then a further point to buy the actual abiltity etc

None of the abilities in the mastery lines are given for free you have to actually buy them with extra points.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Not sure if speed is bugged but some of the other master runes are. A bad memory leak than can reduce you to a crawl in no time.

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
The rune of speed is very useful and they stack. You can really feel the your 3 sec single and group heals cast alot quicker. Not only that specing in this line also improves the rune of mending spell which i like alot. The rest of the points ive added to the grungni line to help improve instant heal and rune of restoration. Imo its the way to go since the dps is crap on rps so we're just pure healers.

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the replies. Someone in game also explained the way you have to buy mastery skills. Think I will skip rune of speed, perhaps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom