Master lvl 10 Items 4 Casters?

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Interested in what items drop off master lvl 10 and there rareity as i only play casters...and considering going on these raids id like to know what drops specificly for casters and how rare? bareing in mind the normal must haves in temps im most interested in necklaces rings bracers cloth...ive searched alekazaem but im not a premium member so be aprecciated if ya just post items you know of and there stats and rareity? scale 1-10...

thanks in advance:flame:

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Neffneff said:
Interested in what items drop off master lvl 10 and there rareity as i only play casters...and considering going on these raids id like to know what drops specificly for casters and how rare? bareing in mind the normal must haves in temps im most interested in necklaces rings bracers cloth...ive searched alekazaem but im not a premium member so be aprecciated if ya just post items you know of and there stats and rareity? scale 1-10...

thanks in advance:flame:

sorry lol ive posted under my mates loggin AGAIN... but it does not matter..

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
search for 'astral' items and u find them
but tbh artis is better then most of the items
theres just cloth vest+legs and a staff, and i think some belt
and a cloak u can summon if u wear vest+legs+staff i believe

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I believe there are 4 items :

silksteel Astral Robe of Virulence
silksteel Astral Pants of Stellar Warding
duskwood Astral Staff of Swarms
Astral Belt of Postive Energy

With the first three you can summon :

Astral Cloak of the Eternal

All the specs can be found at www.ethinarg.com, along with a lots of other items.

Rareness is a bit hard to determine (though I may start logging what drops on my raids and from whom).

Basically all the weapons have a chance to drop from each of the first four mobs, and Draco always drops 2 leggings and 2 chestpieces. Not sure who drops the belts. I reckon the weapons are generally rarer than the leggings or chestpieces.

Darzil

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
belts are the most rare i think.. only think i have seen 1 or 2 drop from all the ml 10 raids i been to :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom