Master Levels

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
Whats everyones oppinion on these Master Level abilities, will they make u a lot stronger in RVR to someone who has not got them.

Reason i ask is im not on for long stints every night & still havent been on the right times to get my ML1 due to work and family commitments... If i am to be weak now after 2 years of playing due to no ML's i guess it will be time to leave or just stick to the BG's another hibby less for rvr.

Whats ur oppinions folks?

Bellona

Banned
convoker is mighty fine :D

i run around and summon this magical wood and gives it to other players, and they go like "wooow thanks" :D

censi

Can't get enough of FH
a fg of ml10 with a few artifacts each are gonna tear through a fg of ml0's.

The gulf between casual players and those who have invested a few months Toa'ing will widen.

this to me is a bit of an incentive to crack through toa. but tbh Toa is a good laugh. Its been said so many times but dont worry about doing ToA to be competative do it cuz its a good laugh.

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
I am enjoying toa got atens shield Harpies cloak and Belt of sun as can get them solo when on if cant get grp to farm artifact.

Its the ML's that worry me as had no luck nights im on getting ML1 even...Will that make a noticeable different not having ML1 ie me RR5 hero if i meet a RR1 enemy tank. Will he kill me easily if he has ML 10

Ensceptificamuralya

One of Freddy's beloved
Tigersans said:
I am enjoying toa got atens shield Harpies cloak and Belt of sun as can get them solo when on if cant get grp to farm artifact.

Its the ML's that worry me as had no luck nights im on getting ML1 even...Will that make a noticeable different not having ML1 ie me RR5 hero if i meet a RR1 enemy tank. Will he kill me easily if he has ML 10

I think a ML1 RR5 hero will still clobber a RR1 ML10 enemy. Depending on class ofcourse, and what artifacts you might have.

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Some ml's make some classes stronger indeed, but some are pretty useless too. Can't say do you have to do them, it totally depends on your class. For healer's its pretty much a must to get some ml's. And bodyguard for tank is a great ability, though its high ml. However if you look at caster's ml lines (convoker/stormlord) they're both useless in fg vs fg. Some are "pretty nice" in keeptakes or roomcamping but atleast im gonna complitely skip doing ml's since i don't like doing them and wasting a month for some silly storm that i can use once every 2 weeks in a keep defence situation isn't something i want to spend my time on.

So my advice would be that do them if you enjoy it, skip them if you don't enjoy it. Its just a game afterall and no point playing if you don't like it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom