Master Level's

Do You Stil want ML Raids run

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Is this the end for ML raids now that the BP credit scrolls are here.. A lot of Characters still wont be able to afford them all that quickly, and what with the lower pop these days , theres less people to kill for them...

Is anyone ever going to come on raids again, the last raid i set up way b4 the patch, about 10 people showed , most of them shammys lol , tho i do admit, it was a bit soon after the last ml rush had been led, but i am still willing to run some again if people actually garuntee to show up.

But will they, is anyone still interested anymore or is that the end of these forever..

aika

Can't get enough of FH
think there will still raids for the easier mls, the hard ones I guess ppl would just buy with bps instead of torturing themselves on a 3-4 hour raid. You need to be rr5+ in order to buy all mls up to ml10 (including grp steps)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
think there will still raids for the easier mls, the hard ones I guess ppl would just buy with bps instead of torturing themselves on a 3-4 hour raid. You need to be rr5+ in order to buy all mls up to ml10 (including grp steps)

Actually thats a bit misleading saying RR5 , as a vast majority of RP dont nescisarily come from kills , u have seige assassins missions , realm missions and battlegrounds(lol yeah right) to consider..

i think it was around 20k bp or something for the whole of ml1 up to 9 , and when u consider that includes grp steps and solo, which dont take long to do, minus some easy to do BG steps (the sharks, kirk etc can be done with a ml9 sm as can others later on)..

Id say effectivly, prolly the late RR3's :) , could be wrong ofc, but i think provided u do the pres and stuff, is a more realistic amount

Afaik u cant buy ML10 credit btw, at least i dont think so, so the ml10 raids will still be needed.. but i may try again soon to run some of the faster master lvls then, maybe next week or so

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Well, I voted yes, but thats on ML5+ - I was thinking about running a ML 7 - 8 - 9 after my holiday - going on friday for 2 weeks then i'll probally decide a date...

Well..

who will come!!!

PS, You can buy ML10 Credit :)

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I voted yes, but thats on ML5+ - I was thinking about running a ML 7 - 8 - 9 after my holiday - going on friday for 2 weeks then i'll probally decide a date...

Well..

who will come!!!

PS, You can buy ML10 Credit :)
Count me in

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
I'll definitely need ML runs as I don't have enough bp to do anything with, especially on my newly 50 alts.

Will support any that are on, as long as I'm not in work ofc!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Actually thats a bit misleading saying RR5 , as a vast majority of RP dont nescisarily come from kills , u have seige assassins missions , realm missions and battlegrounds(lol yeah right) to consider..

i think it was around 20k bp or something for the whole of ml1 up to 9 , and when u consider that includes grp steps and solo, which dont take long to do, minus some easy to do BG steps (the sharks, kirk etc can be done with a ml9 sm as can others later on)..

Id say effectivly, prolly the late RR3's :) , could be wrong ofc, but i think provided u do the pres and stuff, is a more realistic amount

Afaik u cant buy ML10 credit btw, at least i dont think so, so the ml10 raids will still be needed.. but i may try again soon to run some of the faster master lvls then, maybe next week or so

well my RR5L9 merc has around 25k bp i think.. full cost of ml1-10 is ~24k..

everlastin

Fledgling Freddie
well i tbh miss all the fun of ml's, so i would defo be up for some ml's.

may it be 1-10 count me in, as i miss all the banter you get in bg, and giving leader acceptable abuse when he gets it terribly wrong :twak:

not saying you will .:eek6:

just just let me now when and where.:p:p

Ethna

Fledgling Freddie
I will still need items that drop on the ml´s to my template... So ofc i would join an ml raid if there were any... Don´t wanna spend all my money on just 1 item. And there are more stuff to use your bp´s on than just ml steps :m00:

tollstore

Fledgling Freddie
Is this the end for ML raids now that the BP credit scrolls are here.. A lot of Characters still wont be able to afford them all that quickly, and what with the lower pop these days , theres less people to kill for them...

Is anyone ever going to come on raids again, the last raid i set up way b4 the patch, about 10 people showed , most of them shammys lol , tho i do admit, it was a bit soon after the last ml rush had been led, but i am still willing to run some again if people actually garuntee to show up.

But will they, is anyone still interested anymore or is that the end of these forever..

Its actually easier to ml run for them than bp em imo -- and bp's better spent in the jewel slot imo :) -- if u run one and my acount still open ill come help

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom