Master Levels ????

reaveruse

Fledgling Freddie
who needs a master level rush

If you need 1 plz say i have 3 of my chars redy now to do a ml rush i need ml1 to ml10 if u do plz say so

if the need is there then i will run a Master level 1 to 10 rush on a week end or 2 ml per day on week night all depends on what ppl need and how you all need them dun

i no sum cant make it on week ends and i no sum cant make it week nioghts so i will try to do best for all

plz say if u need thanks

PS i will give 2 weeks notice so ppl get the chance to get the pres out of the way

espresso

Fledgling Freddie
Guild los Iberos need a weekend ml rush :) we are around 10-20+ active players at weekends and we atm are finishing first group to lvl 50 this week, but we have lack of shield tanks :)
we wait for news also u can find me in game as espressa-p, also most of us are conected on 22.00 - 00.00 hours everyday. gmt+1 hours :)

Espressa-p 50 mana enchanter

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I need ML1-10
Playtimes are a tad difficult though. Generally, I`d prefer to have 1-2 MLs/evening, stretched over a couple of weeks.

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah givf ml rush need it on my ment and chanter and maybe on my new mauler hehe xD

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
Giv mls in weekend as i only are home there from now on monday :)

Fledgling Freddie
need to do ml 1 to 10 on my brothers bard so count me in. And got som Bulle pll that need some mls to..

Diofantos

Fledgling Freddie
"need" ML 1-10 (or 5+) on druid and 4 - 10 on eld... Can only attend on weekends

reaveruse

Fledgling Freddie
i hear u all and yess its comming get urs press dun get ya self redy for 2 rushes

i will do a ml 2 to ml 10 in 2 day

i will do ml1 to ml10 overe 1 week

lets see if we get the numbers for this new post acomming now

reaveruse

Fledgling Freddie
the week after i no ml1 to ml10 rush i will run a ml1 to ml10 overe 1 full week with 2 mls per day for ppl who can not make the 2 day rush

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom