Master Level-raid, awesome!

Darkzler

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I had the luck to get into the two ML-raids that were just completed. One for the 1-5 levels and another for 6-9, here you can see a couple of images from the raid today and see that the server actually is capable of gathering a bunch of its players!

Thank you Willih of Pellinor for leading and hosting the raids to help everyone in need of the Master Levels!

sshot112.jpg

Here we are gathering up!

sshot113.jpg

Crazy Mid's wanted to swim for a bit in the ocean with all the nasty sharks.

sshot115.jpg

sshot122.jpg

Train! Tuu tuuu

sshot127.jpg

sshot130.jpg

sshot142.jpg

Die you messed up animal/mythical creature

sshot146.jpg

I can't remember the name of the boss in this room but the Raid failed severaly to keep her minions at 30% so she took like no damage at all.

sshot152.jpg

sshot153.jpg

This is Willih! The raid-leader!

sshot157.jpg

Awesome magic! ;)

sshot164.jpg

sshot165.jpg

sshot166.jpg

sshot169.jpg

sshot171.jpg

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Lol i can feel the pain on that djinn on one of the last screenshots:D OMG IM GONNA DIE!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Haha i love the screenshots. THe magical one is the best. Thane powah!

Turamber

Part of the furniture
I liked the idea of the ML's, and the artifacts, it was just the implementation that I didn't like. It would have been fine with just one 50 -- but have a few and the level of time required when they were first introduced was prohibitive.

Also I was playing on the USA servers at the time, and raids dragging on till 3 or 4am when you have work the next day was far from ideal.

Everz

FH is my second home
Artifacts when they came out were so cool. Dark, you actually made ML's look fun with those pictures :D.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
very nice pics :) .. i was doing the same raids on alb last weekend, there not bad unless like mabs said and you have done then loads before.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
very nice pics :) .. i was doing the same raids on alb last weekend, there not bad unless like mabs said and you have done then loads before.

Just do what I did on the last Alb 7+ raid - fall asleep at the keyboard.... (iirc it was on 6 in the evening as well :( ).

Lucius

Banned
This brings back memories of when I first did my MLs - thanks a lot for sharing the pics :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom