Master level One to Ten Zerg

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
I will be organising a zerg of all Master levels starting tonight in volcanus this will be every monday and friday, hopefully have all mls done in 5 weeks. 2 a week :). If pre recs are stated can you ensure you have them done and ready before you join the bg.

Before each raid ill state if im claiming somthing from the raid as we got templates to start and finish.

MASTER LEVEL ONE

Will be running battlegroup steps starting in volcanus. Tonight Monday 7th

Battlegroup will be open and public at 7.00 gmt on cavewark (my shaman)raid will move out from volcanus at 7.30.

PRE REQUIRMENTS

1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5

Steps to be completed in the battlegroup

1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 .10

All loot will go to cavewark to be split at the end of the raid as this is a guild raid ill be claiming Cetus Head for guild house.

Please dont join the BG and say you havnt got a step completed the only step we will be doing quickly is 1.4 which we will zerg for the belt.

We may be repeating the mirror and ruby steps if time permits the raid should last a maximum of 4 hours.

Please Bring Boats and Breathing Pots

If we get ml1 done tonight ill be leading a Ml2 Raid through on friday

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
will try to bring my healer for 1.10 step (poss in possesion of 2 ruby's)

- English -

Resident Freddy
i missed this raid but i will probably be coming on all the others.. :)

Dacrath

One of Freddy's beloved
It's a shame we lost so much time on cetus, but otherwise very nice raid. Makes me look forward to the rest :)

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Only lost time cause the damn mob wasnt up and we had to get Xalin to fix it.
Btw ty Xalin though u making urself look like Cetus made me panic abit when i saw 2 pop ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom