Master level dungeon lag

Culanan

One of Freddy's beloved
What's the deal on this?

Last two ml3 raids have been a disaster because of mass ld's, seems concentrated around moirai and laomadeia mostly though.

Ml2 wasn't much fun either, although slightly less ld's than ml3 it was successful at least, unlike the 9 hours or so I've wasted on two ml3 raids :twak:

Bluevixen

Fledgling Freddie
Its pathetic, in a time when people are leaving for WOW the game needs to be improved by GOA and not made worse. Maybe they just don't care about the people who pay their subscriptions. It is currently impossible to complete ML3

Clan Fist

Fledgling Freddie
well ITS not just the ml dungeons its all over

and when i first posted about anoying lag few days after nf went live i got a lot of crap like uh get more ram in youre pc ect bla bla crap more bla bull shit

well what the heck is more ram gone do the masive lag and ld's arant couse of low ram in pc and what lag i have had alot ever since small patch september last year IS not pc lag its lag from server or con to server (opentrasit ect )

once more FIX it ??? pls?? fire opentrasit must be able to get better service than this

or maybe goa struck a deal with blizard to get players here anoyed and go play WoW or some other 3rd game??

what ever it is its fucked up

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
It's not the dungeon, it's everything. toa, si, classic, all the zones.

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Clan Fist said:
once more FIX it ??? pls?? fire opentrasit must be able to get better service than this

works like this....

opentranist own the wires that go from you to GOA.

there are no other wires that go from you to france they can use, so they cant fire OT.

GOA say it is OT's fault, OT prolly reply back that they think its fine and its not their fault our sofware falls over after the tiniest ping or lag.

Culanan

One of Freddy's beloved
Gear said:
It's not the dungeon, it's everything. toa, si, classic, all the zones.

True there are a lot of issues with lags and LD's but it seems concentrated in the master level dungeons, I rarely go ld in any other zone.

MrBic

Part of the furniture
imo spam goa with mails..
the lag has become worse since the latest patch

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom