Master level 7 Saturday 19 Febuari

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
Master level 7 Saturday 19 Febuari

MasMaster level 7 Saturday 19 Febuari : Volcanus:

7.1-6 steps required Must be ML 3 to enter I am giving you some time as you see to get ml exp for ML 3 to enter

Bg will be upp 14.00 at Shanessa

Bg mowing out at 15.00 as a BG if some came later then that time they have to found us on there own

Please try and make as balanced groups as you can, it will make the raid go much faster

Bg will be set upp at Shanessa my cleric

Do not spam the battlegroup in any way, if you have a suggestion please say it once in the battlegroup, if I don't respond please don't take it personally, the same goes for /sending me, I will not reply.

LD's

/effects self is encouraged on this raid to reduce the numbers of LDs.

LD's will be waited for where there is no chance they could catch up with the zerg solo, for a time Shanessa feels appropriate.

Loot Rules

I myself will be BG Treasurer. If my Inventory fills up I will find someone I can trust to hold more items. Shanessa and 2 char witch will chosen will be infiormed before the raid have 3 friends i know come

BG loot level will be set to 35.

After finishing 7.10, keys will be lottoed straight away with /random 1000.

We will lotto the rest of the drops in the 7.10 room.

There will be a seperate lotto for keys and other items. So you can win a Key item and a Shield or whatever.

Items included in lotto:

Remains

Keys

99-100% Items,

Legendary components

Master Level respec stones

- RoG drops Any points I missed please notify me somehow.

And on this raid i am asking for if a scroll of mad tales or regarding shades is drop i be allowed preclaim that as i need one of those normaly i do not preeclaim any from raids both are nummber 3 of that scroll

so if any scroll witch are not 3 of those drop it will be lotted

Sugah

Fledgling Freddie
Big Bump :) and a plea to anyone who can make then come along :)

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
Ml 7 raid is Mowed to 16.00 Cet 1500 english time becuse of the ml10 raid eggyis holding

Bg will be upp under all time

on my cleric

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
becuse of the turn out and a ml 10 was at same time i have cancel the ml 7 raid fore today until fathuer notcie no Eggy iiit wasent yoiuer fault in any way

with just 10 Albs show upp it was inpossibole hold aml 7 raid

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom