Master Level 3. Opinions.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I've done ML1-10 and ML1-5 on lots of alts, I've really never had any problem with them untill the last ML3 raid I was on (about 3 weeks ago)

Now, why is ML3 in the first 5? (Not looking for a sarcastic answer) - The ML is way to hard to be in the first 5, Hell, It's got to be one of the hardest MLs around in my opinion. The only other one myself and other people dislike is ML8 just because it takes way to long.

Now, ML1-2-4-5-6-7-9-10 are all fairly easy to get past since they can get done fairly quickly (Now days) even for Mid. But arn't they meant to get harder as you go along?

Hell, how I see it should be: ML1-2-4-5-6-7-9-3-8-10 (Only because ML10 is a awesome way to end it ;o Cool dungeon IMO)

What's your opinion on it?

PS: I was meant to add more stuff, but I alt+f4d and lost it :p

Outlander

Part of the furniture
ml3 is pretty easy imo, our guild did the whole thing in an evening with just 1fg :)
this is on alb anyways spose would be harder on mid maybe.

(think it wa evening might have been afternoon ))

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Never had any problems with it, been on a few raids and ran 4 now.

Hardest encounters in my mind are (in order)

7.8 - Katorri is a pain in the arse, so easy to wipe the raid here
9.10 - If you have the DISTRACT ability
4.2 - trying to get the groups organised is a pain

Apart from that - never had any real problems.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
Never had any problems with it, been on a few raids and ran 4 now.

Hardest encounters in my mind are (in order)

7.8 - Katorri is a pain in the arse, so easy to wipe the raid here
9.10 - If you have the DISTRACT ability
4.2 - trying to get the groups organised is a pain

Apart from that - never had any real problems.
I wholefully agree. :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
ml4 is a bit annoying, ml3's really not that bad these days. 9.10 takes a while but it is the penultimate ML :)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Deepflame said:
I wholefully agree. :)

My favourite words heard on being a member of a ML2.10 raid
"Were 120 people, lets just zerg it"

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
ml4 is a bit annoying, ml3's really not that bad these days. 9.10 takes a while but it is the penultimate ML :)

Ever done 9.10 as a mins/infil ? I did.... ONCE hehehe

aslird

Fledgling Freddie
Try doing ml raids with no pet spam class, then say how easy ml3 is :)

Mids need at least 3-4fg of decent setup to even try to do it in less than 4 hours

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
aslird said:
Try doing ml raids with no pet spam class, then say how easy ml3 is :)

Mids need at least 3-4fg of decent setup to even try to do it in less than 4 hours

Last two ML3 raids ive been in havent used shrooms, but I take your point as both did have 100+ people there hehe

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Katorri is really easy tbh.

ML 3 is easy if it doesn't bug.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
My favourite words heard on being a member of a ML2.10 raid
"Were 120 people, lets just zerg it"
It becomes less fun when they then proceed to try it which happened on one raid I was on once..

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Not keen on doing ml's tbh, tho I quite liked doing ML5 group steps, isn't just stick on zerg. :p

Tijl

Loyal Freddie
ML1 - ocean like ML
ML2 - ocean
ML3 - ocean
ML4 - dessert
ML5 - dessert
ML6 - lava
ML7 - lava
ML8 - aerus
ML9 - aerus
ML10 - aerus

I think Mythic saw it that way.

ML3 got a lot easier now since 1.75 as well. My last ML3 I was on was finished with 30 people in 3 hours. I remember it taking lots and lots longer when ToA released, with presteps and egg/sword farming.

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
ML4.2 has been fixed/nerfed: Labourers can't run through the fortress walls anymore so plugging the gate will do now.

ML3 has been nerfed too. Less and easier mobs along the way.

Ovi1

Fledgling Freddie
Deepflame said:
It becomes less fun when they then proceed to try it which happened on one raid I was on once..

What's wrong with zerging it? If you have 100+ people there then zerging is much quicker than trying to sort out 2fgs to go in and get enryone else outside etc. Runi doesn't last long enough to kill everyone with that many people inflicting pain on him.

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
aslird said:
less than 4 hours? lucky you! I was on the first ML3 raid after ToA came out and it took way way way way longer than 4 hours (not having any ML's didn't make it easier) :cheers:
people who complain about ML's being hard _today_ should just stfu and go back in time when ToA came out and try them there ... if such a thing as time travel would exist that'd be the perfect punishment for all those QQ'ers :twak:

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Ovi1 said:
What's wrong with zerging it? If you have 100+ people there then zerging is much quicker than trying to sort out 2fgs to go in and get enryone else outside etc. Runi doesn't last long enough to kill everyone with that many people inflicting pain on him.
It's not Runihura who does the killing of zergs. If you all storm in, the traps activate, and everyone gets spiked to death before anyone knows wtf is happening. Most people will still be screaming LEEROY after they died. It goes that fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom