Master Level 1

Vulcan

Fledgling Freddie
Seeing as theres loads of folks struggling now that most have got ToA delivered and in there sweaty palms :)

Some of us that have already done this & other MLs are doing the full ML1 Tonight Weds @ 11 pm GMT

Yea yea I know its late for some, but shouldnt take all that long and some of guys we leveled with are having probs earlier in the evening.

So 11 pm start all welcome, all we ask is listen to the group leader, no arguing & get this out of the way asap so your realm mates can at least get started.

We have a main body of folks so level isnt a problem bring an alt if ya want

Joxer

Fledgling Freddie
nice idea, Vulc - gonna be there unless nothing else happenes írl :)

Gray-CF

Fledgling Freddie
i will be there on whatever gimp serves the peeps that turn up best :)

nocte

Fledgling Freddie
only need 1.10 on my hero and need 1.9 and 1.10 for my BB so i can bring both. Willing to help with lower stages too :>

Flib

Fledgling Freddie
Heh.. The Vman is getting back to doing what he does best :)

Hope to see you onine tonight.. I need 1.1 and 1.9

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
Still waiting for my TOA to be delivered, only ordered it 2 days ago :(

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
Did you manage to complete ML1 last night,

I need 1.8,1.9,1.10 ill be on tonight thursday if u didnt will u be carrying on tonight

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
Tigersans said:
Did you manage to complete ML1 last night,

I need 1.8,1.9,1.10 ill be on tonight thursday if u didnt will u be carrying on tonight
from what i heard this didn't happen, as long as we can get numbers. i will try and run from 1.7-1.10 tonight probably about 20:00-21:00 GMT to start

Vulcan

Fledgling Freddie
Nope it didnt come off, cant say it was my fault as there was/should have been enough folks to take this through most if not all levels, as with most things the best laid plans & all that........My ISP went down around 9.45 and didnt come back online untll 1 am

So my appologies to anyone who was looking to join in this :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom