Master Level 1.6 To 10 Raid

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
Ok all meet between 21:00 and 21:30 CET in Anatole (port to Volcanus).
all are welcome to join us. we will do step 1.6 first and work our way up from there.
if anyone has the gams and belt for this encounter please bring it along as it would be handy (if we have none 1.4 will be done before hand to get the belt).

I am not worried about level as long as you are able to do the Master level steps but remember if you haven't done 1.1-9 you won't get credit for 1.10 although you can take part.

we will not be doing any other steps than those listed.

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
Oh bllx ;-( i got work at 10 tonight cant u make it a 7.30 GMT start please LOL

nocte

Fledgling Freddie
will be bringing my bot and my hero. only need 1.10 for both, but the ml xp will help :>

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
all done (can be unsticked now)
thanks all for coming shame about the first attempt when someone went off with one of the gems :flame: :twak:

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
;-( happy days and i had to work last night, Looks like im the only Hib thats not done ML1 now lol...

See how RVR goes with no ML's if im gimped then time to leave..

I enjoy TOA but if you cant be on 24/7 and join the artifact raids and ML raids as ur on the wrong time,u become gimped and weak, I think TOA will cause the casual games to leave.. As a fair few I know of already have..

Real shame..

Toca

Fledgling Freddie
Tigersans dont worry, im a casual gamer...took me 2 years to make 1 level 50 char. I was lucky and made ml1 in two weeks, 1.1 - 1.9 in one night and then 1.10 later on. I have no time to get artifacts / quests so i just help out my guild or fellow realm mates. I understand ToA has screwed casual gamers like us both, but it's the people that attracts me not how uber i will become.

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
Hi m8 yeah i enjoy the game for the people took me nearly 15 months to get to 50 as well lol.

I dont want to be an uber char or anything just want to be able to hold the odd one on one fight like u used to be able to do.. and win sometimes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom