Massive LD's !

U

Urme the Legend

Have been massive LD's all evening on Excalibur .. atleast Midgard.. heard the same thing about Prydwen..

Although I haven't LD'd anything tonight.. but atleast 50% of the people in our RvR group has gone LD at the same time 6-7 times.

What's up?

A

Akuma-San

Had insane lag start this morning around 5am or so.
Dunno if there was lag during the day but now been on the brink of ld constantly for the past 2 hours til i finally ld'd. :(

This happening on excal btw.

Tracing mainly shows a clean path with the odd spikes of upto 100% packetloss mainly on the opentransit network.

O

old.mattshanes

Had 4 ld's in my rvr group 10mins ago happened to same people a few times within 1 hour and they aren't in the same area/country so it has to be the servers:(

So yes prydwen has this too at the moment.

O

old.Lianuchta

Camlann too, but only the swedes seemed to be affected.

O

old.m0000

I LDed once tonite but i dont normally ld ever, damn bad timing had just casted a nuke on orange mob :/

A

acei

I have had massive lag in spikes on Excalibur throughout the evening on and off, 3 times upto now, one time i had to relog otherwise i know i would have LD'ed

P

Poseidon

i had alot of LDs tonight aswell and i almost never LD :((

T

The Kingpin

No Linkdeads..

But massive lag spikes..
Same with my group aswell..

We all getting big lag spikes at same time.

T

Tasans

Mostly swedes were gettings lds...
I was playing without any trace of lag... well except for when we met the 7fg of albs buts thats different :p

G

Gruffe

I don't know about you but i go LD atleast 1-2 times every hour on peaktime

And try going to Emain for some RvR at that time just rape my computer =D

D

dwindimir

I live in Finland and I had couple LD:s and the perfmeter went all disco all evening.

F

Fafnir

Well if you got BBB, they had problems with the server dealing with ip adresses all day. :)

P

plastic_angel

LD'd atleast 5 times yesterday, and got lag spikes most of the evening. As you mentioned above, this seems to affect mostly swedish people.

My isp is Telia aka Felia

D

dwindimir

My ISP is ElisaCom, but they seem to use the same lines for outside traffic that TeliaSonera uses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom