Massive LD Lag Spikes Happening Now

tamtap

Banned
French backbone smoked again ?

Loads of UK players getting chain LD's all day - whats the update GM's ?

Tamtap

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
yup, almost impos to play, heavy long lasting lag spikes and the random LD's

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
No lag at all here in germany. Maybe not Goa's fault this time. ^^

tamtap

Banned
shocker.com no GM response. Is this the new 'close relationship' we will be getting with warhammer ?

Tamtap

tamtap

Banned
It's ironic reading Mark Joacobs posts on the warhammer alliance forum that little do we know but GOA is going to transform into providing 24x7 ingame support, there will be no opentrasit problems (he rang GOA HQ and they told him "le non issue monsier" google warhammer alliance i pissed myself for days).

GoA are the betamax of online gamers.

Tamtap

ps sorry bout the double post the 'edit' had timed out.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
tamtap said:
shocker.com no GM response. Is this the new 'close relationship' we will be getting with warhammer ?

Tamtap

you do realise its outside office hours?

tamtap

Banned
DocWolfe said:
you do realise its outside office hours?

sorry i didnt notice that sticker on my box " only works from the hours of 10am and 4pm with 3 hours for lunch".

Tam

Puppet

Part of the furniture
tamtap said:
GoA are the betamax of online gamers.

Of the three 'popular' videotape-system (VHS, Betamax and V2000) one could argue that Betamax was the best one. More reliable then V2000, and better quality then VHS.

VHS won due to better marketing, but if you call GOA 'the betamax of online gamers' you're indirectly saying they are the better, but are lacking in marketing.

While GOA might 'suck' at marketing, I dont think your comparision is accurate ;)

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Of the three 'popular' videotape-system (VHS, Betamax and V2000) one could argue that Betamax was the best one. More reliable then V2000, and better quality then VHS.

VHS won due to better marketing, but if you call GOA 'the betamax of online gamers' you're indirectly saying they are the better, but are lacking in marketing.

While GOA might 'suck' at marketing, I dont think your comparision is accurate ;)

go /rude my sorc at crau!

<3 puppet

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I had below 40ms response time from both france telecom and opentransit.

The issue must lie somewhere else. I just can't see opentransit with lagspikes like that when I don't see any higher responsetimes even though I repeatedly tracerouted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom