Massacre in Madrid

Thorondorito

One of Freddy's beloved
I just wanted to show my condemnation to the terrorist attacks commited in Madrid (my city)

For some politic reasons we all, the innocent people, have to pay and have to live with a bunch of terrorist bastards called ETA.

My solidarity with all the families affected.

A minute's silence please.

PD: Balance 186 dead people - 1000+ wounded :( :( :(

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
It is such useless violence, innocent people paying with their lives for things the ETA want, and will never be given..

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
Its horrible, and its only going to get worse...

(generally across the world, not Spain)

SilverHood

FH is my second home
yeah, it's sad they have to do it with violence... a political party would be much more mordern, ie like Sinn Fein in Ireland... much better way of doing things.

I always wonder about terrorists state of mind... what do they hope to achieve?
A free independant Basque country? better treatment from the rest of the population? Yeah fucking right, killing Spanish civilians is surely gonna make that happen. They're just making it worse for everyone else, spaniards, catalans and basque alike.*

*sorry if I'm not 100% accurate, not studied spanish history in a while

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Terrible tragedy :(

This news just in....

and this...

It is usual for terrorist organisations to claim false responsibility for events that recieve alot of media coverage. Pfft in the midst of a nations grief some twats are thinking...'oooh how can we gain more notoriety..' :/

Thorondorito

One of Freddy's beloved
To be honest, it doesnt matter who made it... its the same shit with another skin.

Belsameth

Tainted
SilverHood said:
yeah, it's sad they have to do it with violence... a political party would be much more mordern, ie like Sinn Fein in Ireland... much better way of doing things.

Isn't Sinn Fein the political arm of the IRA?

anyway, tho I've not seen any news in ages, any terrorist attack is a great tragedy and a useless loss of human lives. all that terrorism acomplishes is create hate...a hate that'll only make it harder to achieve a goal that might've been reached easier with just a little understanding for one another...

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
No matter the cause, the irrational violence and murders are not the solution, but there are pple who cant be called persons, they must be treated as animals, irrational animals i must add. :puke:
My condolences to all the familiars of the victims, and my repulse to the terrorists.
YOU CANT BEAT US WHIT THE TERROR, WE ARE MORE AND STRONGER THAN YOU, YOU ARE ONLY WEAK COWARDS, WE WILL BEAT YOU ALL.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Everyones going on about what an atrocity it is and how evil they are....

YES WE FUCKIN KNOW THAT!!!!

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT!!!

I want to see the bombers, all their supporters and anyone anywhere who remotely thinks this is a good idea rounded up and shot.

If it is ETA then disolve the Basque government and send every single European immigrant into the Basque region, that'll sort the fookers out, we'll breed them out of existance.
If they don't like being part of Spain there are millions of people who would.

Ssera

Fledgling Freddie
This is truly a black day for everyone, especially the families and friends of the victims.

Unfortunately an attack like this was to be expected and I'm very much afraid that this won't be the last we hear from Al Qaeda...

:(

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
Job said:
If it is ETA then disolve the Basque government and send every single European immigrant into the Basque region, that'll sort the fookers out, we'll breed them out of existance.
If they don't like being part of Spain there are millions of people who would.

you do know that the ETA doesnt have the support of the people in the Basque region? The political party that is associated with the ETA usually doesnt get more than 10% at regional votes.

Anyway terrorism(and blind hate) is wrong and my sympathy for the victims and their friends and families. :(

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Antedeluvian said:
they must be treated as animals, irrational animals i must add. :puke:
No, you can't compare these 'things' with animals. animals can't be so.. is disgusting the right word? think it is..

Belsameth

Tainted
Job said:
I want to see the bombers, all their supporters and anyone anywhere who remotely thinks this is a good idea rounded up and shot.

I actually had to laugh about thatone...

all that would bring was more terrorism, untill you shot everybody that is :)

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
why do they do this? what are they trying to prove? theyre terrorists? yeah we all know that, so stop..its all meaningless death nothing can be gained...damn how do these terrorists think..

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
all that would bring was more terrorism, untill you shot everybody that is

That's part 2 of my plan.

We have to get much, much more serious.

That bombing was very easy to do.
Any future gang of nutters could at the drop of a hat cause total carnage anywhere in the world.
The world is slowly filling up with such groups as world societies develop, there is more time for people to consider changing their situations rather than just struggling to survive.

Just think now how many places you know where you could take just one bomb with no one likely to check you and leave it to cause hundreds of deaths.

Frighteningly easy innit.

Karam_Gruul

Banned
Job said:
all that would bring was more terrorism, untill you shot everybody that is

That's part 2 of my plan.

We have to get much, much more serious.

That bombing was very easy to do.
Any future gang of nutters could at the drop of a hat cause total carnage anywhere in the world.
The world is slowly filling up with such groups as world societies develop, there is more time for people to consider changing their situations rather than just struggling to survive.

Just think now how many places you know where you could take just one bomb with no one likely to check you and leave it to cause hundreds of deaths.

Frighteningly easy innit.

not really. for starters, where would you get hold of a bomb. secondly, most crowded places would be difficult to get a bomb to. if you left it in a bag or something, it'll be found (so many bomb scares cos people leave bags etc). and how would you conceal it in like a bin or something if its such a crowded place? also, it'd have to be pretty big to cause hundreds of deaths. i mean, think about it.. a hand grenade could maybe kill 1 person, possibly 2 if they were unlucky. now to kill hundreds your gonna need something a fair bit bigger, and getting something that big into a crowded place isnt easy either is it?

this wasnt an 'easy' terrorist attack, if anything it was fucking difficult, which is why they're now looking toward the likes of al-qaeda (dont care about sp) rather than ETA. they planted 10 bombs on 3 seperate trains and blew them in sync, definatly not easy.

and think about it, 10 bombs only killed say 200 people, you over estimate how easy it is to kill someone lol.

i'd personally say we round up all religious people on the planet and set them on fire. but thats just me..

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Karam_Gruul said:
not really. for starters, where would you get hold of a bomb. secondly, most crowded places would be difficult to get a bomb to. if you left it in a bag or something, it'll be found (so many bomb scares cos people leave bags etc). and how would you conceal it in like a bin or something if its such a crowded place? also, it'd have to be pretty big to cause hundreds of deaths. i mean, think about it.. a hand grenade could maybe kill 1 person, possibly 2 if they were unlucky. now to kill hundreds your gonna need something a fair bit bigger, and getting something that big into a crowded place isnt easy either is it?

this wasnt an 'easy' terrorist attack, if anything it was fucking difficult, which is why they're now looking toward the likes of al-qaeda (dont care about sp) rather than ETA. they planted 10 bombs on 3 seperate trains and blew them in sync, definatly not easy.

and think about it, 10 bombs only killed say 200 people, you over estimate how easy it is to kill someone lol.

i'd personally say we round up all religious people on the planet and set them on fire. but thats just me..

ETA is not about religion, dummy.

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
No matter who did it or their motives..

This is just a sick way of trying to get something said (hopefully, and not just some bloodthirsty ones blowing bombs for fun.. still it's bad..), but no-one will listen to them..

It will only make life worse for the survivors & relatives..If it was Al-QUaida, it will sure make the life for peaceful muslims in Spain a hell..

There's only loosers in this..It's a sad day indeed.. :(

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
Ernt they saying Al Qaeda had links to the attack.

If so, its bloody scary.

Gengi

Fledgling Freddie
Karam_Gruul said:

I'm afraid Karam, getting hold of the bombs, if your already involved in terrorist circles, would not be a problem. Making them yourself, in your shed, would be more difficult but not impossible. I am not sure where you live, but trains in the UK would be a very easy target. Get on, sling your backpack in the overhead luggage rack, or in between the seats or in the storage area between the carriages, travel a stop or two get up and get off the train. If some one says you forgot your bag, 'it's ok I am just going to the buffet/smoking car/ toilet, be a good fellow and watch it for me I may be sometime I think my mate might be in the smoking carriage' Unfortunately most forms of public transport are similair (open to being refuted here) in the majority of countries. Trains are just the biggest, easiest, and most punctual way of doing it.
It has also been said that the death toll is not the reason, its the instilling of terror, the drip effect of randomness is far more difficult to cope with than steady attrition.
Very sad, my condolences and sympathies do go out to the people who were injured and their families and the families of the dead.

later

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom