[Mass RvR Event] Wednesday October 4th 1900 CET

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
I guess this will be one of many upcoming raids which will hopefully change the shitty late night raiding attitude on this cluster.

I supply the sieges you enjoy the fun!

The purpose is the same: To give everyone a chance to have a bit of fun in RvR, no matter what class, race, CL, ML, RR, lvl and gender you are, everyone are welcome, the more the merrier i say!

As on the previous events, i expect everyone in the bg to participate so i know what potential we have, so please dont join with your BB(only mine are allowed cuz she is sexy) or if you are just curious to see what we are up to.

New recipies for killing albs/mids are always welcome ofcourse, so dont be scared to PM me with suggestions, i got alot of good advice on the previous raids and that helped alot actually. Don't get furious if i dont answer your PMs tho, as the amount of info i get sometimes is extreme, so i might not be able to answer everyone right away, or at all.

A bit of advice when being on my raids:

1. When we start up the bg, dont be afraid to start a grp on your own rather than expecting someone else to invite you.

2. Use /bg groups to see what grps are being build atm and to see who are solo(lfg) - Ask the respective group leaders if you can join their grp, or simply just spam invite those people you find necesarry for your grp.

3. Normally you wont find nightshades and rangers in normal rvr grps, but on such a raid as this you will find them very necesarry. So dont hesitate to invite em to your group.

4. Before we go out i tend to spam the BG for ppl to go and pick up rams/trebs of my BB. If you can carry 1 ram or more unbuffed please do so, as we dont wanna end up in the middle of a keep/twr take realising we ran out of siege equipment. Remember, if you have a horse and are cl2+(?) you can equip your horse with saddlebags and thus be able to carry i.e. 2 diminutive rams.

If anyone is willing to lead some special assignment groups, please PM me here on the forum or on irc(same name) You will be making and leading the group to do the tasks that i set for you.

The Warlord Tank: Have had alot of good Warlord tanks that controlled all the important siege equipment on the previous raids, and im gonna need one this time aswell.

Ninjagroup(s): a group with 2 druids and rest climbers(heroes/vamps/nightshades) that deals with the oil spot and/or ram innergate(s) - The more ml8+ nightshades in the group that can siege wreck enemy siege equip the better.

Fools Bow Group(s): Group with minimum 5 rangers equipped with Fools Bow that can take down oil/gates very fast.

Animist group(s): Group with loads of anis that can coordinate making shroomfields at appropriate places, at i.e. oil spots at innerkeeps, gates, side gates and other openings.

Balanced group(s): Groups that can roam away from the zerg taking care of incoming enemies and/or take key towers and whatnot.

BG will most likely be on Mastade-e, tho that might change.

Cya all there!

tierk

Part of the furniture
Count me in and nice to see someone taking the intiative to improve things:D

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
I dare say all us leeching rangers from ebony hand could break out our fool's bows

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Neffneff said:
you reformed the guild?

The rest of the guys all have their stealthers still in guild, and their visables in Numenor.

I rejoined on aiteal at the weekend

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Will tag along either with Animist Shade or Warlord Hero what will be most useful.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Will tag along either with Animist Shade or Warlord Hero what will be most useful.

Warlord Hero.. mmmmmm :)

And ranger grp, ani grp?, what a turn on :D

Anyways, thread stickier moddies, dont ignore the other thread!

kanijha

Fledgling Freddie
i will be there with my warlord hero too, and ofc 2 rams on horse and 2 on me xd

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
will also be there with warlord hero, loaded with rams ofc :)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
bleh i'll have to miss this one, got a 1k fight planned with my dwarfs vs lizardmen :mad:

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Enli said:
bleh i'll have to miss this one, got a 1k fight planned with my dwarfs vs lizardmen :mad:

Missile heavy! missile heavy! ^^

Either way, thought of maybe putting up a thread with "signups" for groups, well balanced pugs tend to perform loads better than ungrouped zergs...

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Solari said:
Missile heavy! missile heavy! ^^

Either way, thought of maybe putting up a thread with "signups" for groups, well balanced pugs tend to perform loads better than ungrouped zergs...
organ gun will be there :)

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
trying to make a group from our alliance.
Will most likely bring Lindon the bard with CTR for end song (so any fools bow rangers keep your eyes open for a firbolg with a harp)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
will be trying to get NFD people along and can bring druid or shade at your service.

uron

Loyal Freddie
u can be sure CM will be there to try stop u, but i doubt tht will happen wen u r properly orgnised and prepared :(

brad

Fledgling Freddie
To bad i don't play hib! FFS why did i pick alb before the clustre.

Anyways never mind, guess i can make some of my own fun with me paddiewans. :)

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck guys, wish I had a hib to participate.

Roll on 1.85 and I hope GOA do the same cluster change as US servers

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
I wish the hibbies a lot of luck :).

gonna need it tbh :D but mastade knows what hes doing and hopefully hiblets will follow :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Thx Mastade, don't get much fun normally in these things but tonight was an uber laugh tbh!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
fantastic work, everyone and thanks mastade for leading.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Guess better be prepared to do it over all week end -.-
They didn't quite grasped the message it seems ...

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Guess better be prepared to do it over all week end -.-
They didn't quite grasped the message it seems ...
they never will and will hide behind the hibguard bullshit....
we did all the damn work and took all the damn keeps exept one... mids just leechesd us

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom