"Mass RVR Event" [Tuesday 18th and Wednesday 19th July]

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
Good fun, Hibs had a decent start but then the albs woke up eventually :)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
I'm pretty suprised to see a RR11 doing something like this, especially someone in RR ;)

heh Mastade is a roleplayer at heart, joining that guild is just a cover up!

some things he says on vt makes me shiver...brrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
heh Mastade is a roleplayer at heart, joining that guild is just a cover up!

some things he says on vt makes me shiver...brrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Treb the gates treb the gates!!

<3

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
grats on a well played mre, mastade and the hibs.

shame the mids decided to fook about... but oh well...

you did great, tbh i wasnt bothered until we heard 125 hibs at berks, and then it was like ..guys think we need to go defend...just in case...

was fun, showed me my weak points at playing a caster.

bring on tonite, i wont be on till late .

hope your gonna annoy the mids soon too, share the pain so too speak...

or is it that you all love alb so much you should just reroll and join us :worthy:

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
Ging said:
Ill be there on a GM account to watch and laugh!

actually i was laughing at your so called leadership of alb bg last night.. 20 min break.. good idea that when hibs up your arse..

and asking if i wanted to lead the alb counter bg as my lvl 49 cleric who was in a pve task dungeon.. master stroke.

i'll be in it tonight as hib.. you'll see the difference.

<edit> and no arguments this time eh mastade? heh

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
Doink-666 said:
Good fun, Hibs had a decent start but then the albs woke up eventually :)

think the KP and UP alliance groups were the only ones with any kind of a clue as to what to do. rest was a bloody mess tbh.

hope its a better fight tonight :)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
ilaya said:
<edit> and no arguments this time eh mastade? heh

As long as you go along with the rest of the hibs, dont flame anyone in the bg or come up with any stupid remarks, you can call yourself Horner for all i care

:)

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
Mastade said:
As long as you go along with the rest of the hibs, dont flame anyone in the bg or come up with any stupid remarks, you can call yourself Horner for all i care

:)

but thats what i do! goddamit!

nah seriously tho.. learnt a lot from other peeps about rvr and seige, im twice the player i used to be.. if i make *suggestions* as to how to hit stuff, dont discard it as "oh its ilaya being mental again" :)

Belcar

Fledgling Freddie
Just my thanks (odd coming from an Alb, huh?) for a great night.

Some of us actually miss the REALM vs REALM days in the flood of desire for 1vs1 or "My opted fg is better than your opted fg" ;)

PS) Realm vs Realm is not just zerg and counter zerg (although that's the majority) - there's quite often a lot of side planning going on and I admire those willing to put the effort in to lead and manage such events.

PPS) I don't play Belcar much these days - certainly not for Rvr anymore, but thank you to the stealther (no name, no pack drill) that managed to get Belcar a deathblow, despite him being idle at the time :fluffle:

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Thnx to all the hibs that showed up on both days, you surely kicked some ass :)

You deserved atleast one relic, too bad i couldn't give it to ya--

watch out for the next Mass RVR Event

nn

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
they came they killed, but came back with nothing, was nice turnout and well rolled by hibs :) , bit annoying to get steamrolled solo by 2fgs hibs in the front and 3 fgs mids in the back for them only to emote to each other then walk away... but was good fun :) cya next event ;)

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:

nn

will be there to help you out again, friendly advice helped you make a lot of good choices.

unfortunately albs mustered a 5-7 fg zerg at 2am shortly after you logged and now we lost everything

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Mastade said:

nn

Nicely done Mastade think a lot of Spirit was put into Hib with this little event was good fun all round.

Pity we didn't hold what we got inend as it seems Albs are more of a player v enviroment type realm tbh.

It nice that whole realm can have quality fun during a decent hour pity Albs have to leave everything to the early morning crew :( would of been more decent fights if they didn't want to pve through most of you event.

Nicely done again :worthy:

Soulja

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Nice innitiative there. Holidays etc so I'm not very active (almost not logging on) but I look forward seeing a few more of those events in September :)

Dwarf

Regular Freddie
Big gratz

Thx u Mastade and all hibs for great time. It was nice to see alb so green :p and over 20k rp was really nice too. Next week again pls.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Can i count on u to do the same next week?.

ps. tx for not killing me at surs3.

vav.

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
if there are repeat incidents of this kind of raid,, can it be on thursday friday or saturday, as i dont work on these days normally

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
heh, i was a zombie at work for 2 days, but the fun during the raids easily compensated that.

Mastade :cheers:

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
anioal said:
heh, i was a zombie at work for 2 days, but the fun during the raids easily compensated that.

Mastade :cheers:

Tell me about it.. i got an hour earlier off from work today cuz my superior told me to go home and get some rest ;p

Next raid.. if there will be one, will most likely be a saturday, and starting of in the afternoon with some "small scale" zerging - What we were missing yesterday was time, which we will have in a weekend.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Mastard do a MASS RVR raid tonight gimp!!!

It's WARRIOR TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Mastard do a MASS RVR raid tonight gimp!!!

It's WARRIOR TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Yeh i will.. and this time we will go mid :flame:

j/k :(

got some private stuff to take care of before i decide when the next raid will be..

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
Yeh i will.. and this time we will go mid :flame:

j/k :(

got some private stuff to take care of before i decide when the next raid will be..

<cough> Tommorow.

I didn't say anything.

<cough> Tommorow.

shadowmaster

Fledgling Freddie
Hello Mastada,

I'm a proud member off ALB country ;-)

Big rep on event and had fun getting zerged by good organized groups. sometimes i didn't know either to cry or to laugh.

Good fun, and big off you getting so many people interested in something were albs sometimes get oncoordinated by self interest.

Hope getting zerged + eventually winning at 5 or 6 am the next day with taking some property offf hib land hehe (sigh had a hard time getting up in the morning for work at 9 am )

brad

Fledgling Freddie
O well Mastard sucks,

But as im.......just the best warrior around /sarcasm

I ninja'd eras twice last night. To bad no hibs came, i was hoping that hibs would get their act together and kick albs outa crim, but all i saw is that they cut port and that was it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom