[MASS RVR EVENT] Friday 2nd March

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
The time has come for a new Mass RvR Event, has been a while since i did one so thought time to try another.

BG will be open on Klerical-e from 7pm uk time event will move out as soon as people are sorted and ready(hopefully about 8pm)

Siege will be available at Snowdonia from BB's - one being mine Asysbuffbot the other to be confirmed yet but will be next to my BB, if you have your own feel free to bring it along.

I know there isnt many people around atm but im sure we can muster a good nights RvR and every1 to have fun.

Couple of things i would like to say -

1. Scouts and infils are an important part of the event so any that would like to come and make a group feel free to do so.

2. All are welcome to join as the more we get the better (hopefully) it could be.

3. The biggest thing i ask for is for people to listen and hopefully follow orders given - i know its Rvr and people have there own playstyles but people listening makes a huge difference to an events outcome.

4. Finally all who come are there to have FUN so please no bitching or whining you dont have to be there so think of those who do want to be there.

Ok well nothing else i can say just that i hope to see a few albs there and that we can make this a good event for all who attend.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Ill be online wrecking it again no matter what realm u attack ;)
BOMBS away allways funneh -_-

Kede

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds fun, I think I will join in even tho my chars on UK cluster are no longer up to date:)
(I'm getting sick of the german language on classic)
Btw any old schoolers still playing whose guild one can join?

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds fun, I think I will join in even tho my chars on UK cluster are no longer up to date:)
(I'm getting sick of the german language on classic)
Btw any old schoolers still playing whose guild one can join?

Hey there Kede!

EvaVix in tha house!

zorbas

One of Freddy's beloved
I will be there also.

:D George

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
I bet that u wont attack hibs!Come to hib for roses and little lurikeens hiding in em like bumblebees.
I got my stinger ready so step carefully ;)

kurios

Loyal Freddie
Thanks for leading another nice event. In the end we wiped to what seemed 2 fg's but it was fun nevertheless. I guess they were smarter (more patient) then us.

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
thanx albs and hibs who attended was a very very nice fight at bolg shame i cudnt get people to listen but again thnx for some nice fighting.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Shame I wasnt there tonight :) by the sounds of it my guild made a few rps :D

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
I led Defensive BG drunk as a skunk but u know some wierd tactics allways comes forward then ;).If u try to get a girl or u wanne blow up albs shame shit different day.
Only that blowing up albs are abit easyer then to get girls.
TY to all hibs that listened
AND A GREAT TY TO ALL ALBS THAT PROVIDED me with rpes in the 2 hours classic standoff at bolg.
After 2 hours we waited for RAs and thought fuck it and i spammed charge in bg so we did and alot of albs were like rag dolls on floor.

Anyways a great night great fun
Astyth you are worthy of a decent title i think maybe u should try hib...
BTW dont come here and say i didn't warn u guys.previous post i told u about hib flowers and lurkineen stingers
Great fun
Hibs tryed and tryed at keeping albs from crim port but in vain.but i guess at bolg the albs finally but funny met their match at the teamplay of the hibs ;)
Even saw aiava standing there pbaoeing like a madman on his enchanter,The dark side is strong in u my little padwan.
Good night

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Wow, most of the people on your and our side hit the very same button all the time.

What a great night.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Bloody hell Sarumann you make it sound like you did all the work?? (he was afk for about an hour, ignore him).

Seriously, thanks albs for a good fight, really was good fun - lets do it again soon :)

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Next time you won't get away as easy as you did this time little hiblets. I've got a nasty surprise inc for ya all.

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
Anyways a great night great fun
Astyth you are worthy of a decent title i think maybe u should try hib...

Great fun

hehe ty m8 but why wud i want to try hib just to get some kind of title :)

i think nights like last night show that there is still alot of life left in the server it just needs to be forced out now and again by events such as this.

again thnx to all albs/hibs who came even to the few mids who tried to gate crash lol

i will see u all on the next installment :)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
hehe ty m8 but why wud i want to try hib just to get some kind of title :)

i think nights like last night show that there is still alot of life left in the server it just needs to be forced out now and again by events such as this.

again thnx to all albs/hibs who came even to the few mids who tried to gate crash lol

i will see u all on the next installment :)

U forgot to mention that ure name is Asyveth not Astyth Mart, Astyth is a scout :p

Cyen

Fledgling Freddie
all I can say is well done Hibs. we should of had you but as always the bg seem'ed to have about 30 leaders. No alb would listen but why should they change the way they play now. again well played hibs

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
Bloody hell Sarumann you make it sound like you did all the work?? (he was afk for about an hour, ignore him).

Seriously, thanks albs for a good fight, really was good fun - lets do it again soon :)

i agree here
all he went in grp was :
afk getting beer
moc down , afk
have to w8 for traps , afk
every 10mins : heal me honey i'm charging!
:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom